CEO (Director of Sales) Asset Management, Private Banking London
PRESTIGIOUS GROWTH FOCUSED ROLE, RESPONSIBLE FOR EUROPE and UK; STRONG SWISS PRIVATE BANKING GROUP, REPORTING TO BOARD LEVEL
CEO Sales Asset Management is a fundraising executive with clear set objectives, a team player with an excellent track record of raising assets with institutional clients. Significant institutional relationships and the ability to manage and enhance relationships with senior consultants that influence clients are bread and butter to you. The ability to operate with limited oversight; be self-directed, organized and results oriented will be critical to success.
You are charismatic, people person not moving his eye from bottom line. You possess excellent knowledge of UK and European Asset Management Market and hold second to none network with key executives and government officials. Business conduct is in English but a second European language such as French or German will be preferred.
- Improve our clients reputation in the market
- Build relationship and sell to UK pension funds to diversify and grow customer base.
- Manage the existing UK sales force.
- Manage local sales efforts with institutions and consultants in order to grow the institutional segment outside of the UK market.
- Manage alignment of our client’s product offering to market requirements
- After having started with a sales focus, following a probationary period, you will formally assume the role of the CEO for UK and Western Europe business including compliance, finance and regulatory aspects. The CEO will also represent our client to local authorities, suppliers, investors and public
- Strong sales and marketing skills, with attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills – able to effectively position investment solutions in a consultative fashion
- Proactively generate new business opportunities
- Efficiently manage the assigned territory to maximize the use of resources
- Manage effectively and collaboratively with the sales Team
- Represent our client at highest levels
- Partner with relevant departments and support them in the company in response to RFPs and other marketing activities including working with the product management to architect fee proposals
- 15-20 years of experience in an asset management firm, with last 4-5 being acting in similar executive roles within Europe or UK
Key Performance Indicators
- You will be measured by your overall performance as well as your contribution to business growth
Our client is one of the most prestigious and niche Private Banking Groups in Switzerland.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. EU/SWISS/UK LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IS MANDATORY.OUR CLIENT NAME WILL BE REVEALED ONLY AFTER SIGNING OF AN NDA