Client Services Manager
5 Positions: Indonesia , Thailand, Singapore x 2 , Hong Kong/China
Senior Career role, Client Services Director with leading banking solutions provider. 5 positions based in Jakarta, (Manager level), Bangkok (Manager level), Singapore, Hong Kong (Greater China)
As a senior, client focused commercial, banking software technology professional you will be responsible for
- Pre – sales functions of professional services for our clients’ large, complex, customized enterprise solutions as well as bundled third party products or services
- Owning and managing governance and executive relationship, escalations and contract management with existing and target customers
We are seeking a senior Client Services Director who will be entirely customer facing, can work with all levels of team and client senior management. It is expected that you will work closely with renowned customers and partners and be part of a fast growing and international team with strong engineering and banking solutions & payment skills.
- Post Sales, manage client relationship, governance, escalations
- Attend to and char steering committee meetings
- Support presales in the sales process on all aspects related to the implementation (professional services) of our clients’ products, and increase the awareness of the presales of what can be sold and what not, taking into consideration the impact on sales and deal flow.
- Analyze customer business processes and make quotes/recommendations for solutions, developments, prices, and contribute to the development of concepts.
- Anticipate growing and changing program needs and take proactive steps
- Evaluate project/engagement revenue and cost structures, and possible opportunities.
- Define Service Level Agreements, which includes the scope, financial arrangements, access to consultants etc.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of engagement contracts.
- Ensure that the services delivered to customers are in accordance with the agreed Services Level Agreements and within the agreed scope/project plan.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of ongoing delivery of engagements.
- Ensure that our clients’ relationship with its customers and partners are fostered and developed, and partner development programs are linked to the delivery of professional services.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 10 -20 years of relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge one or more of Complex Enterprise Banking Software such as Core Banking, Global Payment Systems and Networks, Treasury, Trade Finance, Capital Markets, Lending Solution, Financial or Merchant Retail Payment models, Capital Markets, etc.
- Mandatory: Extensive experience in preparing responses to RFPs, Tenders and RFIs and running client presentations. These will include HANDS ON preparations of project plans, resource schedules, budgets, cost and revenue estimates, risk profiles and proposals
- Experienced in managing executive level client relationship and escalations in the region applied.
- Knowledge of relationship management, structured sales process management and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of process management, project financials and revenue forecasting
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- Able to maintain a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty while balancing internal pressures
- Possessing IT technical and general leadership qualities.
- Ability to influence others at all levels, internally and externally, and prioritizing and assessing issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Able to manage a complex and ever-increasing portfolio of projects and products
- Ability to drive results and build strong business relationships.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross functional teams
- Ability to instill a nimble, flexible and creative culture with an emphasis on customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in English. Additionally, local language (Chinese Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay) depending on region applied strongly desired
Our Client is a Global Banking Solutions Fintech, the world leader in a number of solutions. Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached get automatically deleted without being assessed.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
JOB ID: CSDM170912SIN