Head of Pre-Sales Asia, Payment Systems and Channels Singapore
ASIA PRE-SALES HEAD– SINGAPORE BASED – TOP SALARY – HIGH QUALITY TEAM – GLOBAL SUCCESSFUL COMPANY
Keywords: Payment software,presales,pre-sales,banking,channels,front end, NCR/Allaria, FundTech/NNH, Clear2Pay, FIS, ACI, S1, Mercury, Securenet, Murex, SunGard , Sophis, China Systems, Calypso, iFlex, FiServ,Temenos,
DEEP DEMONSTRATED PRESALES EXPERIENCE IN PAYMENT SOFTWARE IS MANDATORY
Multi Channel Banking / Front End Knowledge and Sales / Pre Sales Experience Highly Respected
This role will be part of a global and regional teams of industry focused consultants and manage a team of 6-7 ASIA Senior Pre Sales Consultants which will work across Our Client’s customer and prospect base to leverage the capabilities of Our Client and its partners to deliver transformational business outcomes to their customers in ASIA
To do this you are expected to have a deep understanding of the business processes of financial institutions and be able to position the value of Our Client solution offerings (product and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, solutions management and services teams to be successful.
Sales strategy – is able to x-sell Our Client Products to the customer. Provide training and enhances sales process.
Sales engagement – critical to sales success, is often a key differentiator in winning deals combining technical market knowledge with customer influencing skills. Key advisor/leader of strategic deals. Positions combined Our Client products as differentiated proposition.
Go to Market (GTM) campaigns – creates regional specific campaigns and tailors global campaigns. Drives value proposition & execution.
Communication & interpersonal skills – take leadership on challenging customer and internal interactions. Able to achieve Our Client goals in these situations. Confident across all levels (C-suite to user)
Demonstrations – internal trainer in Our Client demo approach. Evangelistic across Our Client for using the approach.
Situational analysis – used as a key point of reference by product management and by sales leaders in understanding market trends and product requirements.
Competitive positioning – creates new competitive strategies and leads their adoption across the organisation.
Solution positioning – able to position alternative approaches to customer using alternative approaches/3rd party solutions which enable Our Client IP to be installed/extended.
Time to value – able to push back and restrict customer customisation approaches and manage the requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience in one or more of the following are welcome:NCR/Allaria, FundTech/NNH, Clear2Pay, FIS, ACI, S1, Mercury, Securenet, Murex, SunGard , Sophis, China Systems, Calypso, iFlex, FiServ, , Temenos, , FNZ, BaANCS, Flexcube, etc..
Experience & knowledge
- Deep experience and knowledge of Payment Solutions and Multi-Channel Banking Software
- ASIA Banking Sales/presales experience
- Local Asia and ASIA experience
- Upwards of 15 years’ experience. Extensive business knowledge in the banking space will be a minimum, ideally the candidate would have a mix of direct business exposure within a financial institution and experience either in a consultancy, or technology vendor positioning and selling solutions to those institutions.
- Deep knowledge of best practice in banking and payment processes.
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology based solutions which can drive real business value.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- A team player who can lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in the region and at a global level for Our Client in the Financial Services sector. Consequently this role will also be expected to take a leading role in the development of our propositions for the region and globally and work closely with Other Teams to help with road maps and value proposition development.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Presales Specialist
- Proven pre sales team development and management experience
The following are the competencies required for the role:
- Sales skills
- Product positioning
- Opportunity pursuit
- Domain & market knowledge
EXECUTIVE SEARCH FOR A GLOBAL ANKH CLIENT:
The name will be revealed upon signing an NDA. It is one of the largest global prominent banking software solutions provider specalized in payment solutions with a huge portfolio of offerings across thousands of clients. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED