Head of Solutions Consulting / Pre-Sales, Core Banking Europe – Superb Prestigious Senior Career Accelerating Opportunity – London or Paris (your choice) base – Disruptive revamped Core Banking Solution by our client a Global 3 FINTECH – Ownership and Management of Core Banking Solutions Consultancy / Pre – Sales Practice and Team across Europe
Manager, Solution Consulting – Core Banking Europe / Head of Pre-Sales Core Banking Europe
Managing but most importantly LEADING BY EXAMPLE a team of around 8-10 senior pre sales / solution consultants covering Iceland to CIS – Finlad to Malta, you are responsible for all pre-sales activities within the region. The role’s main responsibility will be introducing our client’s Core Banking and RISK product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of our client’s products and services as well as the co-development and the implementation of the pre-sales strategy in the region, including covering all Core Banking and RISK pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
- Lead and develop an experienced senior core banking /risk solution consultants across Europe
- Work independently and in collaborative nature.
- Has completely mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job.
- Provide guidance, coaching and advice to the team.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of our client’s products and services.
- Validate and improve processes and research methods used by more junior Pre-Sales Consultants, and validate responses on the technical aspects of RFP’s , and ensure prompt and accurate replies to special/complicated technical or business inquiries from clients, distributors and partners.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy
- Work closely with the Regional Management and other senior managers in Marketing, Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/market/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy.
- Monitor pre-sales achievements against predetermined regional sales targets and make adjustments where and when required ensuring the optimum achievement against set targets within the given time and budgeting constraints.
- Present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
- Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
- Respond successfuly to RFP/RFI and Tenders
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Head of Solutions Consulting / Pre-Sales, Core Banking Europe
Domain skills: Expert level knowledge in Core Banking and Risk Software Solutions (mandatory)
Management Skills: Leading by example and demosntrated experience of having managed presales / consultant teams in FSI/Banking SW space
Sales skills: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, this includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
Technical skills: Good knowledge of private/investment banking applications, computer hardware and software, including business processes (retail banking, asset management, custody etc.) and programming.
Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with generally a minimum 10 to 15 years of domain experience in a banking environment.
Languages: Fluent in English. Other European Languages a plus, French strongly preferred for Paris base.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
- Good presentation skills, articulate, reliable
- Stress resistant
- Frequent traveling required
Head of Solutions Consulting / Pre-Sales, Core Banking Europe Applicants experienced in organizations/solutions such as Temenos T24, MISYS Bankmaster/Equation/Essence, Avaloq, OFS, FNZ, Finnova, Olympic, SAP Financials (core banking module), Silverlake, PATH, Intertech, Fiserv, FIS Sytematics/Profile are especially encourage to apply
IMPORTANT: OPEN TO APPLICANTS WITH LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN EU OR UK ONLY
Applications must include detailed CVs attached to be considered. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Client name can be revealed after signing of an NDA.
For more opportunities, please go to www.ankh.com.sg/open-positions