Murex Developer/Java Developers/ Programmers/ Software Engineers
TOP PAYING CONTRACT RATES
BANKING/ FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
Johannesburg, South Africa
Murex Developer/Java Developers/ Programmers/ Software Engineers to join our clients’ Capital Markets Consulting Business
Challenging, high availability/low latency Java financial environments to work in.
We are looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
• 3+ years of Murex experience
• 3+ years of development experience in Java
• Demonstrable experience working on the full SDLC, ensuring that all applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security with code complying to the highest technical standards
• Financial Services experience
• Front/Middle/ Back Office experience
• Distributed systems server development
• Framework Design and Development
• Agile Development methodologies
• Knowledge of e-Trading workflows (Contribution, Trading, STP, RFQ, Market data)
• Multi-threaded systems
• Experience with relational databases
• Degree in a computer science field or related discipline
• Used to working under pressure equipped with excellent communication skills and commercial acumen, you have an appetite for complex bank-specific problems with high self-motivation
• You speak fluent English
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our Client is a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 1700+ staff globally. Focused on financial institutions that work cross asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back office operations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications without detailed CVs will not be considered.