Regional Head of Sales, Global Services – APAC – Banking & FSI, Singapore
Your New Home, Our Client
Our client, your prospective new professional home, is in the top 3 of Global Fintech solutions leaders in 96% of Top 50 banks with close to 10,000 customers (FSI) in the world covering retail banking, transaction banking, lending, treasury and capital markets solutions with billions in revenues.
Our Client’s Professional Services team has 2 key purposes within the overall business. First is working with their software sales to ensure full customer propositions are correctly established during the sales process that drive winning deals and time to value for the customer in new licence sales situations. The second is to be the leaders in engaging the wider customer base and driving PS sales and delivery propositions that keep customers aligned with their product direction and moving forward with their platforms, and thus creating new software sales opportunities for the business.
Professional Services is a growth business for them, and the PS P&L is expected to be a positive EBITDA contributor to the overall business in line with their Professional Services Charter.
The PS Services Sales Head will improve the PS Sales capability to compliment the software sales team. The PS sales team will focus on three core objectives:
- To drive the upgrade of our customer base to our client’s selected banking products thus enabling them to benefit from our full solution and platform
- To partner with software sales and the partner ecosystem on their key transformation deals to drive time to value for their customers and showcase them as the leading financial software company in their chosen
- To define and sell PS led propositions and go-to-market strategies to drive incremental revenue growth and customer satisfaction
This is a hands on, client facing role and whilst recruiting the team the individual will be expected to drive their own “individual” sales target whilst recruiting and building the team to capture the growth and market potential.
The Professional Services Regional Sales Head for Banking Solutions will partner closely with the Regional Managing Director and Regional Sales Managers to ensure alignment in approach to driving services deals within complex transformation opportunities, as well as campaigns and activities into the customer base.
Reporting into the Global Head of Professional Services Sales the Regional Sales Head for Professional Services will be responsible for developing the team of PS Sales people and the book of new transformation and customer base business. The Services Sales Lead will also collaborate closely with the PS Practices to construct high value customer and market propositions that can be delivered to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Decision Making & Authority
The Professional Services Regional Sales Head for Banking is allowed a significant degree of autonomy on decisions to develop their PS sales team, develop and shape the PS propositions, development market campaigns and build pipeline situations. It is, however, expected that these decisions manage the business within the boundaries set out in the financial and operating plans, are consistent with the goals of the PS and Software sales functions and are always taken within the guidelines of customer first and the operating framework.
The Professional Services Regional Sales Head for Banking is expected to build and manage both formal and informal relationships within our client, and externally to customers and partners. Being a member of the Professional Services Team is as crucial as being a member of the wider Regional Leadership Team.
Key relationships include the regional MD, Regional Sales Manager and Regional Professional Services Practice Managers.
Our client is a dynamic and agile company, so being able to maintain a wide spear of relationships across the pillars of the business and into executive management is crucial for team and individual success.
Holding senior and project level relationships across our client customer base is an essential element for success. Formal relationships should be identified through the Account Planning and Opportunity Management Processes, and through engagement onto Steering Committees. Informal relationships should be held on a wider basis.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Driving and engaging with clients in concert with SW sales
- Engage and own the transformational approach on core deals, partnering with SW sales, in generating and building solution sales opportunities.
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity, by default this should be in company methodology and tools (such as Salesforce Revegy)
- Identify repeatable service solution areas, build pipeline and run sales campaigns
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Leverage our client’s tele-sales for programmatic lead generation.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Move opportunities along the sales process, applying diligence to value creation and close plans.
- Manage the forecasting process related to deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
Required Skills and Experience
- The highest level of expertise demonstrating the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training and study
- Bachelor level degree a must Master’s degree is strongly preferred
- Extensive industry knowledge in FSI/Banking Complex Enterprise SW landscape
- Experience in setting up and closing complex services deals
- Comfortable with the full range of selling, managing and delivering under pressure
- Strong communication skills and customer facing experience at all levels including the C level
- A deep understanding of the business drivers affecting the target customer base.
Banking Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, MISYS, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Axiom, Infosys
Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached (such as relying only on LinkedIn profile only) will not be considered for this or for any future opportunity
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.