Regional Senior Sales Executive Banking Solutions
Based in Sydney, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands Coverage
TOP BANKING SW SALES and GROWTH role
This role and the company, our global client at the pinnacle of Fintechs worldwide is the utopia for you if you are a Banking & FSI Software Sales Professional who would like:
- A company large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
- A product range to sell which is probably the biggest of FSI solutions in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- A career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific regional leader who is one of the best connected in the geography
- To be backed by a high quality local and global pool of pre-sales, consultants and architects
You are a “hungry” sales professional never satisfied, always a step ahead of the others, well networked into the BANKING and FSI and respected by them; your focus is the long term end game while cultivating and growing the client relationships. Financial remuneration to match!
You will be involved in all aspects of new license and add on sales, account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales, product setup and delivery. The role requires active engagement with presales and post sales responsibilities. Be involved in all aspects of the sales process working with the local account teams: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing. Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques. Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria. Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations. Work closely with the presales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients. Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency. Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes. Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities. Work with partners / ecosystem to generate additional sales opportunities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Mandatory Criteria: Demonstrated Sales of Banking and/or Financial Services Industry Software with a good C-Level / senior network in Banks and financial institutions in the country applied.
- 10-12 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- Minimum 5 years of FSI/Banking Software Sales
- Minimum 3 years of continuous employment in each company worked for.
- Possess the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
- Works with partners and channels to generate additional sales
- Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
- Deep knowledge of at least one or more of, Financial Markets, Core Banking Solutions, Trade Finance, Asset Management, Retail Banking, Transaction Banking, Lending, Treasury, Capital Markets and Risk Management verticals
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills.
- University degree is required. Holding an MBA, Masters Degree and/or equivalent is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Legal right to work in the country
Banking Software Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
Misys, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys, Murex, China Soft
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client name will be revealed upon signing of an NDA. Please do not rely on LinkedInprofiles for application; attach your CV for better consideration. Current sales people working or having worked in the past in organizations such as MISYS, OFS and Temenos are encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.