Sales Manager for Leader in Payment Systems, trusted globally; Our Client offers convenient and reliable electronic payments solutions that are crucial and essential to banks, retail and cross-industry systems. They are the global leader in providing a unified solution that initiates, manages, secures and operates payments to maximize the total economic impact for their customers. Their success translates to their clients’ growth and is attributed to their inspired team. We now invite you to be part of this growing and dynamic team of professionals.
We are looking for a dynamic SALES MANAGER to fill vital sale position covering electronic banking payments in Japan. Reporting to the MD Asia, your direct path can be GM for Japan & Korea.
- Build sales of Our Client’s range of products to major banking and financial services organizations to current and potential clients
- Manage Our Client’s overall relationship with established accounts and build on Our Client’s strength in current accounts and to develop strategic relationships to develop sales
- Manage Our Client’s overall relationship with installed customers and distributors.
- Account management of Japan-based customer accounts and sales to these and other financial services organisations.
- Promote Our Client’s products in competitive and cross-sell opportunities to increase total Our Client’s market share in the region.
- Assist distributors in their efforts to sell Our Client products and services in local markets.
- Identify opportunities to market Our Client products and services to current and prospective clients in the assigned territory.
- Develop strategy and manage the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close.
- Keep current on Our Client products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Maintain account and territory records, updates and management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU QUALIFY WITH BELOW CRITERIA BEFORE APPLYING AS ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- More than 10 years of professional experience and of which at least 5 years’ successful direct sales experience of high-value application software, preferably to banks and financial services organizations.
- Strong sales skills in the area of complex solutions
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Demonstrated Track record in Sales and Account Management; Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Track record of building contacts and fostering relationships at all levels in the organization, prospect for sales opportunities, sales process to closure,
- Track record of achieving individual targets with high-value sales, preferably for software and services products
- Experience of selling payments, transactional or other e-business related applications to banks.
- Excellent knowledge of banking processes and operations
- Good understanding of software and services businesses
- Familiarity with current technology trends including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), J2EE, application servers, etc
- Degree in Business / Information Technology
- Deep knowledge within financial markets
- Excellent technical and IT know how
- Knowledge of payment solutions and other e-business solutions to banks preferred.
- Resourceful, creative, customer-orientated and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Japanese and in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- International travel required.
- C level strong Banking network in Japan
Leader in Payment Systems, trusted globally; Our Client offers convenient and reliable electronic payments solutions that are crucial and essential to banks, retail and cross-industry systems. They are the global leader in providing a unified solution that initiates, manages, secures and operates payments to maximize the total economic impact for their customers. Their success translates to their clients’ growth and is attributed to their inspired team.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.