Sales Manager/Executive – Banking & FSI Solutions Nigeria / West Africa
TOP BANKING SW SALES and GROWTH role for West Africa for our client, a leading banking software provider needs a top quality Sales Professional for West Africa based out of Nigeria
EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH – Excellent opportunity with the largest banking software provider in the region has arisen. A vibrant culture awaits the right candidate.
COMPLEX BANKING SOFTWARE SALES EXPERIENCE IN WEST AFRICA MANDATORY
You will be involved in all aspects of new license and add on sales, account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales, product setup and delivery. The role requires active engagement with presales; post sales based in Africa
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Be involved in all aspects of the sales process working with the local account teams: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing. Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations.
- Work closely with the Pre Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients.
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency. Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
- Accurately forecast future business.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Mandatory Criteria: Demonstrated Sales of Banking and/or Financial Services Industry Software in West Africa
· 7- 10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
· FSI/Banking Software Sales (5-10 years of work experience)
· Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
· Possess the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
· Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
· Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
· Has experience in managing teams (for manager roles only)
· Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
· Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
· Deep knowledge of at least one or more of, Financial Markets, Core Banking Solutions, Trade Finance, Asset Management and Risk Management verticals
· Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
· High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
· Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
· Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills.
· University degree is required. Holding an MBA, Masters Degree and/or equivalent is a plus
· Fluent in English and local dialects are highly desirable
Senior Banking Software Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
FINASTRA, Misys, Temenos, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys,
YOUR NEW COMPANY, Our Client is the most progressive, ‘talk of the financial services world’, envy of the competition and one of the largest global prominent banking software solutions provider with a huge portfolio of offerings. Largest FSI solution provider in MEA and a leading one globally. Huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $2 Billion solid pipeline globally, over 10,000 employees across almost 10,000 clients. They have their products almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it in Nigeria and West Africa.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Applicants without detailed CVs attached cannot be considered
Your Confidentiality is assured.