Senior Key Account Sales Manager – Banking / Core Banking Software FSI Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand Immediate Hire – No.1 FINTECH of the world – prestigious company – international career growth – EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH – Work with top banks of Thailand in a global successful company
Key account sales manager, Thailand
The Sales Executive Specialist sells payment and financial products and/or services within established accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals.
This is an advanced professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires 8 to 12 years of field sales experience.
Specific job description and expectations
The key account & sales manager will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and is responsible for the overall sales relationship and growth of assigned key accounts in Thailand.
The successful sales candidate will be required to maintain and strengthen relationships within the existing assigned financial institution clients; will actively prospect new business within these financial institutions; and may be asked to actively prospect new business in other assigned financial institutions.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing timely forecasting updates and will be expect to effectively manage and report pipeline activity. He/she will work closely with pre-sales teams to identify new opportunities and then present appropriate solutions, and will also be expected to ensure client satisfaction along with careful attention to accounts receivable.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of sales success at a global financial technology software or consulting company.
The successful candidate will be fluent in Thai and should be prepared to:
- Build sales of a range of products to major banking and financial services organizations to current, assigned key accounts.
- Manage the overall relationship with established accounts and build on our strength in current, assigned key accounts.
- Promote our client’s products in competitive and cross-sell opportunities to increase our footprint in key assigned accounts.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close.
- Keep current on our client products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Maintain account records, and be able to update sales and business executives on account activity, progress in building a new business pipeline, and forecast data on a weekly basis.
Requirements of the successful candidate
- More than 10 years of professional experience including at least 5 years of successful direct sales experience of complex solutions to preferably to banks and financial services organizations.
- Strong sales skills in the area of complex solutions
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Demonstrated Track record in sales and account management; engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning.
- Track record of building contacts and fostering relationships at all levels in the organization, prospecting for sales opportunities, and bring sales opportunities to closure.
- Track record of achieving individual targets with high-value sales, preferably for software and services products.
- Experience of selling payments, transactional or other e-business related applications to banks.
- Knowledge of banking processes and operations, as well as software and services businesses.
- Familiarity with current technology trends including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), J2EE, application servers, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our Client is THE leading global provider of technology for the financial services industry ranked in Top 3 globally. Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached (such as relying only on LinkedIn profile only) will be deleted without being assessed.
Thailand legal right to work strongly preferred.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.