Senior Pre-Sales Consultant in Banking and Payments Manila, Philippines – Immediate Hire – No.1 FINTECH of the world – prestigious company – international career growth – EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH
As a Senior Pre-sales Consultant – Banking, Payments & FSI – Manila Philippines, play an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develop appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drive solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identifies and prioritizes functionality gaps with sales representatives and clients/prospects, initiates request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds and gathers all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drive commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintain detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provide direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provide input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI).
- Set up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Create and maintain product presentations.
- Participate in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Participate in product release process.
- Provide feedback on client/prospect requirements to FIS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interact with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develop and present proposals to Business Review for approval.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Degree in IT related studies
- 10 – 15 years in technical presales role in core banking or payment products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.