SENIOR PRE-SALES. Singapore or Hong Kong Based. Exclusive to ANKH for a well-known Swiss HQ Global Banking Solutions company, a household name with the long established Banks and FSI of the world.
Current Strong Business Experience in Core/Retail Banking, Wealth Management or Private Banking Mandatory along with exposure to complex Banking System Implementations.
You are responsible for building up a broad range of expertise about our client’s product range or competition such as TCS, Infosys, Oracle, Avaloq, Temenos, FIS, Polaris, Systematics, Profile, and Fiserv or similar.
You will be dealing with prospects, customers, partners and our client’s internal product development while doing so.
You will be able to present solutions to a bank’s issues, promoting our client’s full product range where possible but all the time being needful of the benefits of having the bank adopt the business processing flow of our client’s software will presenting solutions and during implementations.
You will advise their clients on the best way of implementing new business initiatives, either in pre- sales activities or in specialised management consulting sessions and will also be engaged in big implementation projects but most importantly become the trusted advisor of our client’s customers across Asia Pacific.
- Consult and support your customers in the use of our client’s Banking System
- Participate in implementation projects and the delivery of their clients Banking System
- Conduct training sessions for customers
- Help align client business requirements with the product functionality
- Participate in presales activities
- Prepare and conduct workshops and system demos with our Client’s Prospects and customers covering system functionality, system architecture, system performance and so on.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Expert level knowledge in one or more of Core Banking, Channel Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management and/or Investment Banking
- Knowledge of the banking business and bank-related processes mandatory
- 7-15 years in Core and/or Channel Banking
- Work independently and in collaborative nature
- Academic qualification (university or institute of higher education) in the field of Economics or IT or Banking qualification
- Excellent command of English
- Client facing and relationship skills
- Superb presentation, audience management and report writing skills
- Present and contribute to customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services
- Experienced in Business and Functional Analysis
- Knowledge of Technical Financial Applications Design
- Solid understanding of interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products, and able to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, industries, business, customers, and technology especially in banking and financial services industry sectors.
- Work experience should involve a mix of business and technology consulting across the lifecycle of IT
- Sound analytical skills and a high degree of quality awareness, passionate about client satisfaction
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing personality, enjoy working with people from different cultures
A disciplined approach is followed in this role – first to understand the company’s needs and then to develop roadmaps that result in an increase in realized value from its current systems and solution design environment.
Domain skills: Core Banking, Channel Banking,
Educational & Proficiency level: Relevant university degree or post graduate degree from a prominent institution. Professional with generally a minimum 12-15 years of domain experience in a banking environment.
Languages: Fluent in English, an Asian Language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesian, Vietnamese) an advantage