Senior Project Manager, Banking Solutions , Lebanon for our client a global financial software solutions giant – retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets capabilities – implementation and transformation projects
Your mission as the Senior Project Manager, Banking Solutions is to lead the packaged financial software implementations to our client’s customers. We are seeking a senior person who will be entirely customer facing, can work with all levels of team, project working level and client senior management. It is expected that you will work closely with renowned customers and partners and be part of a fast growing and international team with strong engineering and banking skills.
PEOPLE NOT EXPERIENCED IN BANKING SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATIONS DO NOT NEED TO APPLY.
Senior Project Manager, Banking Solutions will
- Develop, maintain and track detailed delivery plans
- Develop, maintain and track discrete work packages and milestones
- Manage delivery dependencies, risks and issues
- Construct and maintain key project artifacts – project plans, traceability matrices, reporting packs, RAID logs, lessons learned, exception reports, change logs and financial tracking documents
- Engage with all teams, ensuring scope is clearly understood
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary
- Ensure that projects are managed in line with our clients’ project management standards
- Management and motivation of project teams, sometimes virtual, to deliver according to plan
- Provides transparency on project progress, key risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions and constraints, escalating to senior management when appropriate
- Help non-technology teams plan required work to ensure compliance e.g. establishment of new compliance policy and procedures
- Owns and is accountable for all deliverables within the project
- Partners with key stakeholders to draw up and agree implementation plans
- Lead a team representing multiple skill areas, which may include internal/external resources and customers for the development and execution of the project or team plan
- Hands on manage data migrations, testing, change management, SOWs, contracts
- Manage and work with partners and vendors
People Management and Development:
- Utilises strong people management skills, to build, develop and motivate a team of Change personnel
- Specifically, develops the domain (Product, Function and / or Change) knowledge of their team
- Utilises strong stakeholder management skills, to understand the needs of their stakeholders and tailors their approach accordingly
- Coordinate with cross functional teams spread globally on an ongoing basis
- Communicate effectively the progress and relevant project information to senior management and lead discussions in ways that support strategic planning and decision-making
- Keep project team well informed of the programme direction, strategy, and inter-dependencies within the programme and outside the programme
- Debate opinions and solicit authoritative perspectives/advice prior to approving plans and recommendations
- Compile lessons learnt in a recommendations report and communicate to the team in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Communicate in the most effective manner to various personnel at different level across the organization
- Be a key player in the company’s pre-sales efforts, responding to RFIs/RFPs, conducting product demonstrations and workshops, and discussing requirements with prospects, and existing clients
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Over 10+ years real project management of packaged banking software implementations at client sites in FINANCIAL SERVICES / BANKING INDUSTRY
- Commercial, contractual, SOW and budget management of projects
- Steering committee, C-Level UPWARD client management
- Budget responsibilities in excess of USD 3M
- Global Matrix Management
- Hands on MS Project, risk tools etc. experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Leadership experience required.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to drive results and build strong business relationships.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. Additionally, French language desired
Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached (such as relying only on LinkedIn profile only) will be deleted without being assessed.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Our Client is one of the largest global prominent financial services technology solutions companies, providing a broad portfolio of banking, capital markets, investment management, and risk solutions to the financial services industry. Confidentiality is assured