2 roles one in KL one in Petaling Jaya
Senior Project Manager Payments Software Implementations Malaysia for Leader in Payment Systems, trusted globally; Our Client offers convenient and reliable electronic payments solutions that are crucial and essential to banks, retail and cross-industry systems. They are the global leader in providing a unified solution that initiates, manages, secures and operates payments to maximize the total economic impact for their customers. Their success translates to their clients’ growth and is attributed to their inspired team. We now invite you to be part of this growing and dynamic team of professionals.
Your mission as a Project Manager is to lead the payment system implementations to our client’s customers. You will need to ensure that project scope is clearly defined and that the team is working with clear goals, both short- and long-term. We are seeking a senior person who will be entirely customer facing, can work with all levels of team, project working level and client senior management. This person will be someone who can effectively manage stakeholders, internal and external; and is able and willing to work as a day-to-day project manager. It is expected that you will work closely with renowned customers and partners and be part of a fast growing and international team with strong engineering and banking skills.
- Asia geography with initial focus on a strategic Malaysian client.
- Lead projects to meet objectives and drive operational results.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely in the project.
- Prioritise tasks in the projects and the workload for the payment systems according to business objectives.
- Monitor and report on the progress of projects, adjusting plans and approach as necessary in order to achieve the objectives identified.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- At least 8 years of project management experience.
- 10+ years related experience professionally.
- Payments solutions experience highly advantageous.
- Experience with open source tools.
- Awareness and familiarity with current payment technology and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Leadership experience required.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to drive results and build strong business relationships.
- Fluent in English. Additionally, Malay language strongly desired
PAYMENT CHANNELS, ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, BANKING SOFTWARE,