Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
As a Senior Solution Architect, you are a high level individual contributor, analyzing client business needs, integrating their business strategies and recommending appropriate information technology solutions utilizing methodologies. You are expected to be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
The Senior Solution Architect acts as a recognized technical expert in a strategic business application, technology, industry or our client’s service offering. This person will be someone who can analyse our client’s customers’ business needs, integrates business strategies and recommends appropriate information technology solutions utilizing our client’s methodologies. It is expected that you will conduct analysis of corporate objectives, critical success factors, business functions and processes.
This role requires this individual to plan, integrate and manage the implementation of new technology.
We are seeking a senior person who will work closely with renowned customers and partners and be part of a fast growing and international team with strong engineering and banking & payment skills.
- Consulting role in conjunction with pre-sales and professional services functions with responsibility for developing, communicating and maintaining the integrity of the core banking solution
- Ensuring a viable solution design and implementation approach is communicated during the sales process and providing continuity and understanding into project delivery.
- Guidance to Sales Prospects on structuring a project for success
- Ensuring Sales Prospects understand delivery methodology and its application within the project
- Preparing Sales Prospects and existing Clients for business change
- Advocates for Low Risk, Low Customisation Projects
- Architectural Governance
- Offering a value-add conduit to Product and Product Roadmap
Post Sales – Project Delivery
- Leadership role in project delivery teams with responsibility for developing, communicating and maintaining the integrity of the overall functional solution.
- Stay engaged with clients throughout the project lifecycle for ownership of the functional solution.
- Ensuring a Right First Time approach to delivering Client Value through products
- Engagement on partner implementations to ensure success
- Solution Governance ensuring Project delivers to commitments
- Coaching of business consultants from Professional Services and quality review
- Lead Business Process Alignment workshops
- Design and document the solution architecture for the assigned project aligned to central architecture concept and guidelines
- Coordinate and control the architecture implementation in the scope of responsibility
- Coordinate the architecture work with the domain architects and system architects
- Ensure technical guidance in the project
- Attend to architecture meetings and governance
- Significantly contributes to the regional/product’s business development and sales support efforts for a particular territory, industry or account.
- Aligns business development activities with regional/product’s business needs.
- Utilizes expertise in business management practices, industry requirements and information technology disciplines to develop technical and/or business solutions to client problems
- Typically acts as a mentor, coach or trainer to consultants by sharing business expertise.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in the Payment Solutions and Multi-Channel Banking Software field with minimum of 3 years ‘C Level’ exposure & interaction in a lead role
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences
- Some experience of working with board level stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-driven with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan work in rapid changing environment
- Strong team and inter-personal skills
- Strong Conceptual and Analytical skills
- Willing to travel
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Proven solutions consulting experience in large enterprises
- Role specific – deep architecture & design experience, ability to solve cross-domains requirements and complex solution design
- Project specific – knowledge and experience for the business and technical domains in scope of the project
- Ability to influence others at all levels, internally and externally, and prioritizing and assessing issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to drive results and build strong business relationships.
Problem Solving & Risk Management Competencies
- Must have the ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of risks or business situations and take appropriate action to prepare for possible mitigation actions and or contingencies.
- Must have the ability to identify information needed to clarify a risk or business situation, seeking that information from appropriate sources and use skillful questioning to draw out the information.
- Viewed as highly credible in area of expertise within the Information Technology industry.
- Has frequent strategic interactions with high level clients as well as regular business development meetings with current and potential clients.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in English. Additionally, local language strongly desired
Our client is WORLD NO.1 Fintech in Payment Solutions and Digital Channels.
Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached will be automatically.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
JOB ID: SSA170912SIN