Business Consultant – Investment Compliance
Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development, initially full time for 3 months and then regularly – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
- The Business Consultant – Investment Compliance will be involved in the remote delivery and implementation of our client’s Investment Management Software Product alongside the Global Consulting Services Implementation team.
- Support onsite implementation team and the customer in preparing specification of regulatory and internal investment compliance requirements.
- Develop detailed specification based on reference data and validate with client/onsite consultant.
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around the client’s software product, customizations and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions
- Assist the client in developing an overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting, and resolving issues as they arise.
- Collaboration with Global Financial Services clients’ Compliance and Legal Departments.
- 4 years of professional IT experience in Front Office, Middle Office, Fund Accounting, Consulting or Professional Services within the Financial sector or implementation role for a software provider; knowledge and experience in SQL.
- 2 years of experience in defining investment restrictions and/or trading limits in financial IT systems.
- Familiarity with a wide range of asset classes and financial instrument types, including derivatives
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy, Finance, or other related studies.
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experience in Sentinel Trading Compliance or Sentinel Portfolio Compliance system, MIG21 / GX Compliance
- CFA level 1-3, GARP or PRMIA
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, SimCorp, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Excel VBA knowledge and experience
- SQL and Database knowledge and experience
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional teams