Business Consultant – Performance Analytics & Reporting
Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development, initially full time for 3 months and then regularly – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
- The Business Consultant – Performance Analytics and Reporting will be involved in the remote delivery and implementation of our client’s Investment Management Software Product alongside the Global Consulting Services Implementation team.
- Support onsite implementation team and the customer in preparing specification of Performance Analysis and Reporting requirements.
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around the client’s software product, customizations and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions
- 2 years of in-depth exposure to performance and risk measurement and topics like:
Time-weighted returns, Money-weighted returns,
Risk-adjusted returns (e.g., Sharpe ratio),
Volatility, Alpha, Beta, Value-At-Risk,
Global Investment Performance Standards,
Factor-based FIPA (Fixed-Income Performance Attribution).
- Familiarity with a wide range of asset classes and financial instrument types, including derivatives; knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms.
- Professional IT experience in Front Office, Middle Office, Fund Accounting, Consulting or Professional Services within the Financial sector or implementation role for a software provider.
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science/Information Technology
- CFA level 1-3, FRM
- Excel VBA knowledge and experience
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional team