Country Sales and Account Manager – Payments Software
Base Locations: Tokyo, Japan
Complex Payments Solutions – New Headcount – Global Employer of Choice – GROWTH role in Japan.
The Country Sales and Account Manager – Payments Software will have a wide range of integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. Our client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach, they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography.
The Country Sales and Account Manager – Payments Software is an individual contributor role owning account management, establish account plans and strategies, and drive continued investment of our client’s products on existing accounts across in the region.
- Grow revenue through the identification of add-on and up-sale opportunities within existing client base and retain revenue though the successful execution of signature-based renewals.
- Strengthen the client engagement maintaining regular contact with existing clients, building a trusted relationship and valued partnership.
- Enhance the client experience championing the client’s needs and acting as a point of escalation.
- Lead and collaborate the extended client’s internal teams for account planning, new project opportunities and to ensure business objectives and customer expectations are met.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate, and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Maintain regular engagement with existing clients within your individual book of business building trusted relationships and partnerships.
- Be responsible for the renewal of client contracts and protecting forecasted revenue.
- Identify additional upsell and cross sell leads collaborating with the relevant sales executive.
- Act as a point of escalation for client resolution on issues. Ensure client challenges are resolved in a timely and professional manner and comply with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders acting as the client’s advocate.
- Maintain excellent understanding of your client’s business and needs.
- Act as a point of escalation to resolve outstanding issues and assist in timely delivery of the service.
- 8+ years of professional experience in sales and account management capacity of Payment Solutions and a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts and Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Strong understanding of Financial Services industry especially in Payment System, Payment Switches, and High Value Payments.
- The ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Proven experience in working with an extended cross line of business team such as Pre-Sales and Professional Services in progressing sales campaigns.
- Able to demonstrate C-Level Relationships across the Top Tier of the Financial Services Sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Confidently able to build both internal and external relationships up to C-level.
- You will need to travel to clients depending on pandemic conditions.
- You are fluent in English.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions / solutions of ASG, Fiserv, Volante, ACI, TCS, DXC, Capgemini, Accenture, Cognizant, Infosys, Temenos, FIS, Oracle / Flexcube, Infosys/Finacle, Finastra, SAP, Broadbridge, SS&C, ION Trading and Smartstream are especially welcome to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration