Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development, initially full time for 3 months and then regularly – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
- Develop detailed specification on accounting setup, validate with client/onsite consultant.
- Analyze, Map, Test, and deploy investment accounting data.
- Document client requirements and map it into our clients Investment Management Software functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Deep dive into data used by business processes in investment management and ensure our clients’ data migration.
- Deliver an overall data migration / onboarding solution set to meet client requirements, aligned with standard configuration solutions.
- Customize the data migration / onboarding processes to meet individual client requirements.
- Provide documentation of migration data and reconciliations to support internal audit requirements
- Collaborate according to the project framework including timelines, quality plans, progress reporting, risk and issue identification and communication.
- 5 years of professional experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry which 2-3 years of experience in preparing specification of fund administration or investment accounting requirements
- Solid accounting exposure to Investment Accounting, including
- Understanding of Debits and Credits o Knowledge of writing out the parts of a/any transaction / capital market transaction
- Knowledge of accounting topics
- Knowledge of the life cycle for financial investments transaction
- Attention to details, solid analytical experience including
- Trade break / cash break investigations
- Reconciliation of portfolios / holdings
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy, Finance, or other related studies.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science/Information Technology
- Strong practical experience on financial IT systems with sound knowledge of tax regimes (tax regimes in key financial markets, like US, UK, France, Germany)
- Experience in Auditing Financial institution
- Experience in a Support Role in Financial Institution an advantage.
- IT Business Analysis Experience (Data Analytics, Requirements Gathering, Process Analysis, Reports Generation)
- Excel VBA knowledge and experience
- CPA (certified public accountant)
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.