Regional Presales Manager– EMEA, Core Banking Solutions (118)
BASE LOCATION: Open to any major Financial Centre in Europe or Dubai
Regional Solutions Architect (Manager) Presales – EMEA / Core Banking Solutions Head of Presales / Head of Solutions- Presales / Sales Architect / Deals Architect / Senior Manager Presales / Senior Manager Solutions Architecture
SENIOR PRESALES MANAGER ROLE – SOLUTIONS CONSULTING – CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS – EUROPEAN BASED FINTECH COMPANY – EMEA COVERAGE – IMMEDIATE HIRE – BASED IN ANY MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTRE IN EUROPE OR DUBAI OR JOHANNESBURG OR NAIROBI OR LAGOS-WFH or HYBRID
Our client is an established European Headquartered FinTech Company providing banking solutions and services to local and multinational banks globally. They provide Modular and Integrated Software Solutions in every aspect of Banking and Financial Services namely Core Banking, Anti Money Laundering, e-Banking. Mobile Banking, Payment Systems, among others which are offered under the On-Premises, SaaS and BaaS Models especially focused on the underserved market of Tier 3, 4, and 5 banks, Community Banks, and Financial Institutions. They hold a banking license and have an enviable JV with a Top European bank poised for exciting growth. This growth will for sure reshape the future of banking especially in Tier to Tier 5 grossly underserved market.
THEY ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTRES IN EUROPE AND HAVING CUSTOMERS WHO OPERATE IN MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES.
The Regional Presales Manager– EMEA, Core Banking Solutions will structure the presales business, processes, procedures, and methods of the company. S(He) will be hands on and will be involved in presales activities bringing deep technical knowledge of core banking software in discovering requirements and identifying product functionality by utilizing product, technical, and industry knowledge to develop and recommend comprehensive solutions for banking clients. This includes covering all pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
(S)He will work collaboratively at a high level with internal and external customers in Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy. Manage, mentor, and help the existing 3 Europe based presales people mainly but can grow this team (s)he will lead with our client’s growth.
- Plan, structure, and execute presales processes, methods, procedures, and etc.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s core banking system product offering through product demonstrations with prospective and current customers on functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements, and best practices.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy.
- Develop detailed customer deployment and/or system integration plans.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations; present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
- Stay current with Core Banking Solutions market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 + years of professional experience in Core Banking Solutions (strongly preferred) and/or Digital Banking Solutions (preferred) out of which min 7 years should be in performing Pre-sales or Solutions Consulting related function with banks as principal customers.
- Mandatory experience in the banking software/financial services industry with strong technical and business knowledge in Core Banking, Digital Banking AML, e-Banking, Mobile Banking, Payments, among others which are offered under on-premise, SaaS, and BaaS models.
- Ability to build understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Appreciation and understanding of software development lifecycle and technology.
- Work is performed in a general or home office environment; must be comfortable traveling to customers sites.
- Strong pre-sales TEAM LEADERSHIP
- Experienced in setting up or improving presales structure in complex banking solutions world
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- Amenable to travel of at least 50% across the EMEA region.
Confidential role and exclusive to ANKH. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications without detailed CVs attached which only provide summary LinkedIn profiles and those which do not possess the mandatory requirements cannot be considered.