Senior Presales Consultant – Core Banking Solutions
OPEN BASE LOCATIONS: preferably in Germany but across Major European Financial Centres
Senior Presales role – Solutions Consulting – Core Banking Solutions – European Based Fintech Company – Immediate Hire – Excellent Financial Remuneration
OUR CLIENT IS A EUROPEAN BASED FINTECH COMPANY WITH NEARLY TWO DECADES OF PROVIDING BANKING SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES TO LOCAL AND MULTINATIONAL BANKS GLOBALLY. THEY PROVIDE MODULAR AND INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN EVERY ASPECT OF BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES NAMELY CORE BANKING, ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING, E-BANKING, MOBILE BANKING, PAYMENT SYSTEMS, AMONG OTHERS WHICH ARE OFFERED UNDER THE ON-PREMISES, SAAS AND BAAS MODELS. THEY ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTRES IN EUROPE.
ANKH IS EXCLUSIVELY RETAINED TO CONDUCT A CONFIDENTIAL AND EXCLUSIVE SEARCH FOR TOP-QUALITY SENIOR PRESALES CONSULTANTS, BASED IN GERMANY TO COVER THE DACH REGION.
The Senior Pre-sales Consultant – Core Banking Solutions will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and be responsible in discovering requirements and identifying product functionality by utilizing product, technical, and industry knowledge to develop and recommend comprehensive solutions for banking clients. This includes covering all pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
(S)He will work collaboratively at a high level with internal and external customers in Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s core banking system product offering through product demonstrations with prospective and current customers on functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements, and best practices.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy.
- Develop detailed customer deployment and/or system integration plans.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations; present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
- Stay current with Core Banking Solutions market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 7 + years of professional experience in Core Banking Solutions performing Pre-sales or Solutions Consulting related function with banks as principal customers.
- Mandatory experience in the banking software/financial services industry with strong technical and business knowledge in Core Banking, AML, e-Banking, Mobile Banking, Payments, among others which are offered under on-premise, SaaS, and BaaS models.
- Ability to build understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Appreciation and understanding of software development lifecycle and technology.
- Work is performed in a general or home office environment; must be comfortable traveling to customers sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Confidential role and exclusive to ANKH. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications without detailed CVs attached which only provide summary LinkedIn profiles and those which do not possess the mandatory requirement will not be considered.