Senior Recruitment Consultant for BANKING, FINTECH and FSI Technology
Base location: Singapore
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – BANKING SOLUTIONS – TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – TOP SALARY AND BONUS STRUCTURE
The Senior Recruitment Consultant leads new internal requirements and set-up meetings with hiring managers supporting searches with a focus on Sales, Software Support, Technology, Marketing, Product Management, Training, Finance, Clerical, Customer Service or other type of job openings for our client’s requirements.
- Performs full-cycle recruiting for our client’s open jobs: conducts in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertises, recruits, screens, interviews, and assesses candidates to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Guides hiring managers through the interview, selection, reference and offer stages.
- Manages candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within recruiting system
- Maintain and update daily, weekly, and monthly recruitment reports.
- Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the recruiting organization.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant courses.
- Preferably with at least 7 to 10 years of Talent Acquisition or Recruitment experience.
- Superb with HRIS and MS Office tools – Excel, Word, etc., Outlook, Boolean Search, Data Mining.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices
- Self-motivated, strong negotiator with excellent work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- A passionate team member with a winning mentality working to maximize ANKH performance as well his/her performance
- Excellent command of the English and Mandarin languages.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Please apply directly with your detailed CV to email@example.com or through this page. Your confidentiality is guaranteed. Urgent role.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED