SENIOR SALES MANAGER, AMERICAS – CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS SaaS, BaaS
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA or other Major Financial Centres in East Coast
TOP REMUNERATION FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE
Our Client is an established European Headquartered FinTech Company providing banking solutions and services to local and multinational banks globally. They provide Modular and Integrated Software Solutions in every aspect of Banking and Financial Services namely Core Banking, Anti Money Laundering, e-Banking. Mobile Banking, Payment Systems, among others which are offered under the On-Premise, SaaS and BaaS Models especially focused on the underserved market of Tier 3, 4, and 5 banks, Community Banks and Financial Institutions
THEY ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTRES IN EUROPE AND LEAD THE SALES OF THEIR SOLUTIONS HAVING CUSTOMERS WHO OPERATES IN MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES.
THE SENIOR SALES MANAGER – CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF INTEGRATED PORTFOLIO OF PRODUCTS, BEST ABILITY TO SELL AND CROSS SELL COMPARED TO COMPETITION. THE ROLE IS AS AN INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR SELLING AND DEVELOPING NEW BUSINESS AND MANAGE CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS TO THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ACROSS THE TARGET REGION.
- You will be involved principally in New Business development, managing all aspects including senior level client relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
- You will acquire new clients for Core Banking Solutions across the East Coast area (New York) to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be expected to work with a Challenger and Consultative Sales approach, developing new business relationships with decision influencing senior executives, discussing their objectives, pains and needs in a manner that is informed by credible knowledge of the banking industry.
- You will work closely with other sales, pre-sales, business development and technical professionals who will support you in this role.
- You may be required to take on some account management responsibilities.
- You will manage complex sales campaigns through the entire sales campaign from inception to closure.
- You will analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate, and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- You will close.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of Complex Banking Solutions Sales experience (Software, Managed Services, SaaS, BaaS) with direct experience in USA market and a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts of Tier 3, 4, and 5 Banks and Financial Institutions.
- You have a strong understanding of Financial Services industry.
- You have the ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- You have proven experience in working with an extended cross line of business team such as Pre-Sales and Professional Services in progressing sales campaigns.
- You are able to demonstrate C-Level Relationships across the Top Tier of the Financial Services Sector.
- The role is based out of New York, New York, USA or any other major Financial Center in East Coast
- Travel will be needed
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration