SENIOR SALES MANAGER – DIGITAL LENDING
Base Location: Singapore (Citizen OR PR)
SALES / NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Lending Solutions / Digital Lending –– For our client: Fintech Global Leader – Immediate Hire – Excellent Financial Remuneration and Bonus Structure
Senior Sales Manager – Digital Lending Solution, works as an Individual Contributor and will generate new business sales from the Banking and Financial Services Industry in whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in the country by growing and developing the business.
(S)he will drive sales engagement with Banking and Financial Services companies of Lending Solution. A key position in the organization and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
Senior Sales Manager typically comes from a reputable background of large banking / lending solution providers such as Nucleus Software, nCino, TurnKey Lender, Fiserv, Q2 Software, SAP, Oracle, Temenos, FIS, Finastra, Avaloq, Calypso, Edgeverve, TCS but could also be principals, senior managers, and directors from the Financial Services arms of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, CapGemini, PWC, IBM, Infosys and similar WITH STRONG SALES EXPERIENCE OF LENDING SOLUTIONS SALES.
- Achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell Digital Lending Solution.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Banking and Financial Services customer base in assigned region
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Assisting in the development of sales plans and strategies, while also implementing pursuit plans to ensure timely and clearly forecasted closure of identified opportunities.
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter and Closer
- 8+ years of experience in sales or business development; proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in Banking and Financial services sectors.
- Strong business knowledge on Lending, Banking software & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED AND THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS ASSURED. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 15 DAYS, OUR TEAM WILL CONSIDER YOU FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES.