Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Investment Management Solutions
Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
Our client is rapidly expanding their business and to support that growth we are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to work in our client’s Managed Services Team based in the Philippines.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will work with various banking and financial services clients to deliver and provide cloud platform operations around the SRE principles, which includes on-boarding clients into cloud and managing client requests (update, support and maintenance).
Tech stack / Environment: Azure Cloud, Linux and/or Windows OS, C#, PowerShell
- Participate in handling clients’ enquiries on our client’s cloud migration and production support / taking customers live on our client’s SaaS services.
- Work with project teams in delivering and customising the existing solution according to the clients’ needs.
- Technical troubleshooting of our client’s repositories and deployment pipelines
- Log forensics and root cause analysis for defunct assets.
- Develop strategies to achieve our client’s availability targets and incorporate preventive and corrective measures.
- Collaborate with expert operations engineers and agile DevOps teams for PaaS and SaaS Innovation initiatives.
- Perform technical deliveries, troubleshooting, and continuous improvements to our client’s platform, while also acting as an integral part of our client’s feedback loop to developers both of platform and software features.
- Perform configuration changes and tailor custom solutions for existing and new clients
- Collaborate with global teams and stakeholders on remote projects.
- 5 to 7+ years of professional experience in Site Reliability Engineering within Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- Extensive experience in Azure Architecture and Administration with knowledge in Azure Active Directory features (preferably with Azure certifications)
- Windows and/or Linux administration experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig and will be required to work on weekends/Public Holidays depending on client needs.
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.
- Experience in Investment Management Solutions
- Experience in Active Directory features
- Experience in Oracle Databases
- PowerShell scripting
- Any programming experience
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Wealth Management, Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.