Country Sales Manager / Regional Partner Executive
SALES THROUGH PARTNER ECOSYSTEM – Global Leader Banking Solutions provider – Excellent Financial Remuneration – High Impact, Visible Role
COMPLEX BANKING SOFTWARE / SOLUTIONS SALES THROUGH CHANNEL / ECOSYSTEM
Country Sales Manager / Partner Ecosystem is a key strategic and operational role in which you will be responsible for expansion of the channel partners and selling through partner ecosystem (SIs, VARs, ISVs, OEMs, Influencers, Advisors, etc.). You will be part of the Global and Regional Partner team to track and analyze key metrics, proactively resolve business and technical issues with partners, identify new partnership opportunities and go to market with them.
- Find, Maintain, and Expand channel partners in region
- Develop sales methodology with channel partners and ensure compliance
- Sell through channel partners in the region
- Develop channel partner base in line with market needs
- Training/certification/enablement of channel partner base in line with field needs
- Maintain strong direct relationships with key channel partners and prospective partners.
- Regular communication and meetings as well as events with channel partners
- Interact with C-level executives and key decision makers, evaluate channel partners’ political climate, leverage internal and external relationships.
- Evaluate channel partners political climate – determine key decision-makers and influencers; uncover informal networks; build relationships and credibility within the organization.
- Quantify opportunities – assess opportunities, use consultative selling skills to understand partners’ needs, probe for information, respond appropriately.
- Facilitate closure on decisions – identifies decision makers both internally and within customer organizations to position of firm commitment, confirms decisions, define channel partner contracts, service levels and gain sign off.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Create value propositions – understand partners business needs and solution gaps, craft a vision to fill the gap and differentiate Our Client from the competitors.
- Negotiate, understand expectations and parameters, overcome objections and negotiate commitments of appropriate resources; ; properly resolve business issues with the partner.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- MANDATORY: Demonstrated relevant region partners/channels/alliances management experience for Banking Solutions
- Solid understanding and knowledge on Banking/Financial Services solutions and operations both on technology as well as on operation side
- Minimum 12-15 years in FinTech Banking Software Solutions and Services
- 8 to 10 years successful Enterprise Software sales experience, Alliances, and/or Channels experience.
- Extensive relationship and consultative selling experience.
- Contract Negotiations and contracts structuring
- Culturally sensitive
- Managing in strong and challenging environments
- Working at senior business IT level
OTHER ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive background in Banking and Financial Services Solutions
- Big 4 background welcome
- Past SAP Financials / OFS / FNZ / AVALOQ / TEMENOS T24 / iFlex / MISYS / BaANCS / SunGard / Microsoft / FIS / SunGard / Oracle Financial Services (OFS) / TCS / Cognizant Channels / Alliances Management experience preferred
- Able to gain respect at Board level
- Able to work with variety of people from very different backgrounds
- Quality focused with people skills
- Excellent communicator, strong presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with budgeting and forecasting processes.
CONFIDENTIAL LISTING. The client names and details will be discussed with only short listed candidates who have applied with a detailed CV (not only the LinkedIn profile) demonstrating relevant experience. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED AND EXPECTED