Global Ownership and Remit – Deal Architect – Complex Banking Managed Services
Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets, Transaction Banking Payment Solutions
Banking & FSI Enterprise Sales Architecture for Complex Banking Managed Services for one of the top FINTECHs of the world promising and exciting as well as satisfactory present and future with a remuneration to match
Multiple positions in London (or Europe), New York (or East Coast), and Singapore – work remote during pandemic
The Enterprise Architect – Sales and Deals Banking Solutions reports to the SVP Lines of Business and will be the trusted Delivery Advisor through the sales engagement for High Value Services to achieve their most challenging business and organizational goals while leveraging value from their current and future investments. This work will focus on Customer Outcomes and ensuring clarity of approach during Pre-Sales phases and Post Sale follow through to ensure delivered outcomes and continuous engagement specifically across Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets and Payment Solutions
- Understanding the internal and external customers’ needs and developing roadmaps that result in an increase in realized value from our clients’ current systems and solution design environment.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each bank.
- Develop and manage complex solution requirements, turning business objectives into outcomes and able to articulate the C-level down through leading IT and operational stakeholders the value and differentiation of our client’s portfolio proposition.
- Build and maintain customer success through active account engagement, creating and maintaining relationships with the key technical and operations principals in our key accounts.
- Providing portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives.
- Providing stakeholders with a direction and decision-making framework for integration of products portfolio.
- Become a trusted advisor and operate as the primary point of contact of our client for strategic accounts and change programs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 15-20 years’ experience of which minimum 10 years in enterprise architecture managing complex projects, environments in a multi-supplier and in-house set-up gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firm in the banking and financial industry.
- Experience in leading solutions consulting and value definition including addressing scope ambiguity early in sales workshops.
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery in SAP (SAP Financial Services), Oracle (OFS), SilverLake, SimCorp, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, Fiserve, TCS, Murex, EdgeVerve or CSC / DXC, Mambu, Intellect Design Arena, Backbase, Avaloq, Accenture, PwC, EY, Capgemini, Deloitte, KPMG in the APAC/Europe/USA/ and Americas primary markets.
- Technology driven business Architecture Patterns and Practices in areas of banking, lending, treasury, and payments industries. Significant experience delivering projects within the industry with knowledge of Channels Distribution, Sales and Servicing, Operations and Back-office functions and technologies.
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Deep understanding of Lending, Payments, or Treasury solutions.
- Ideally worked both on the client side and on the supplier side with an understanding and ability to recognize competing requirements.
- Experienced and energetic
Our client is a strong supporter of diversity in work force.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.