Recruitment Consultant for BANKING, FINTECH and FSI Technology
Volume based Off Shore Solution Centre Recruitment – Flexible hours – Retainer + commission of ANKH fees on success – URGENT REQUIREMENT
The initial assignment is to search, source, interview, select, run the status reports and the logistics of the recruitment process as well as prepare candidate submittal for a global ANKH client who is setting up an Off Shore Solution Centre in Manila which is being set up for a European HQ banking and financial services software/solution firm.
- Prepare job descriptions and arrange publications on job portals/website and other relevant channels.
- Headhunting – Identify, approach suitable candidates using job portals and databases to meet client’s hiring needs.
- Review resumes, conduct initial screening interviews, and process documents suitable to job requirements.
- Update candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with global clients’ to arrange candidate interviews
- Maintain and update daily, weekly, monthly recruitment reports.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant courses.
- Preferably with at least 7 to 10 years of Talent Acquisition or Recruitment experience.
- Superb with MS Office, Outlook, Boolean Search, Data Mining.
- Flexible to work with global clients in different time zones knowing their business hours.
- Self motivated, strong negotiator with excellent work ethic.
- Excellent command of the English language.
We now welcome applications from experienced consultants from the Banking Software and Services / Financial Services Industry technology.
ANKH Jobs is the off shore volume driven IT for Financial Services mid to junior staffing business unit of ANKH Executive Search, www.ankh.com.sg which is the leading Global Executive Search firm 100% dedicated to Banking and FinTech for senior to C level roles; uniquely staffed by consultants who have actually worked in the operations of the industry and the role they recruit for. ANKH quality is second to none and recognized as one of the best if not the best by the board levels of its clients who truly partner ANKH for their key and strategic roles. ANKH carefully chooses its clients based on market reputation, being an employer of choice, growth projection. The respect and recognition shown by ANKH are equal to both clients and candidates.
ANKH’s principles are: Dedicated to Quality, Non-Compromising on Ethics, Transparent, Open and Frequent Communication, Client Focused, Client Satisfaction before Money, Client and Candidate treated with equal Respect, Giving back to the World
You can work wherever you want to and whenever you want to as long as client and candidate time zones and work deadlines are given priority..
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
ANKH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE BASED ON RELIGION, SPIRITUAL VALUES, NATIONALITY, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL PREFERENCE, LIFE STYLE. OPEN TO ALL NATIONALITIES WHO ARE FLUENT IN SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH