COMPLEX SYSTEM INTEGRATION IN BANKING SOLUTIONS – Product to Product Integration
Global leader – Future of Banking – Comprehensive, widest range of Banking Software – Employer of choice – Fun & High-Quality people to work with – Excellent Financial Compensation – Diversity is encouraged throughout the organization
The Senior Integration Consultant – Product Integration enables the internal and external stakeholders to achieve their most challenging business and organizational goals while leveraging value from their current and future investments. The Integration Architect systematically plans, orchestrates, and contributes to the development and execution of our clients strategic technology initiatives with products integration taking priority.
This work which is technically driven encompasses a solid understanding of business, IT strategy, applications, principled approach to architectural challenges and opportunities, and a strong grasp of business, technology and solutions specifically across Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets and Payment Solutions
- Understanding the internal and external customers needs and developing roadmaps that result in an increase in realized value from our clients current systems and solution design environment.
- Creating business case development and benefits management programs that define, track and report accrued value through the optimal applications and technical architecture to business challenges.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all issues related to architecture (banking solutions, functionality, business alignment, networks, infrastructure, coding, technical and data standards) and conceptualize an end to end design which matches the needs of the end users.
- Providing portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives.
- Providing stakeholders with a direction and decision-making framework for integration of products portfolio
- Review and approve
- Drive strategic engagements
- Drive utilization
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 15-20 years’ experience of which minimum 7-9 years in enterprise product integration architecture gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firm in the banking and financial industry.
- Strong understanding on operations and business delivery
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge on banking products
- Deep understanding of Treasury, Payments, Lending Solution/Loan Origination, and Trade Finance.
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery in SAP (SAP Financial Services), Oracle (OFS), SilverLake, Avaloq, SimCorp, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, FiServe, TCS, Murex, EdgeVerve or CSC / DXC in the APAC/EUROPE primary markets
- Technology driven business Architecture Patterns and Practices in areas of banking, treasury & capital markets, loan origination and payments industries. Significant experience delivering projects within the industry with knowledge of Channels Distribution, Sales and Servicing, Operations and Back-office functions and technologies
- Experienced across the board
- Business and commercial acumen and savy
- Experienced and energetic
- Technical and hands on but with a strategic vision
Our client is a strong supporter of diversity in work force.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.