Head of Integration – Pune, India
COMPLEX SYSTEM INTEGRATION IN BANKING SOLUTIONS
Global leader – Future of Banking – Comprehensive, widest range of Banking Software – Employer of choice – Fun & High-Quality people to work with – Excellent Financial Compensation – Diversity is encouraged throughout the organization
The Head of Integration will consultatively envision and architect our client’s banking software portfolio as a fully integrated and synchronized solution within the enterprise and extended environment. Solutions are in Retail Banking, Core Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets, Payment Systems, Trade Finance, Risk, Lending Systems, Loan Origination to name a few.
Head of Integration must ascertain essential connection points among all elements and establish and oversee policies, procedures, and processes for the integration. Plan and lead processes to develop a roadmap in response to prioritized needs; design and implement unified/aligned systems; and support related capacity building and change management efforts.
- Head of Integration will drive integration planning by outlining the organizational approach, tools, and processes to be used.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define an integration roadmap and communicate priorities and goals for successful system integration outcomes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all issues related to System Integration of Banking Solutions from functionality, business alignment, networks, infrastructure, coding, technical and data standards.
- Ensure that the banking system is internally and externally coherent and congruent, through the effective integration of all business systems and processes with the stakeholders.
- Interface with internal stakeholders and domain heads to ensure technology products sufficiently support area divisions/departments at meeting their respective goals and objectives.
Required Skills and Qualifications for Head of Integration
- 15-20 years of professional experience in Enterprise FinTech with Banking Solutions (Complex Banking Software) System Integration, Transformation, and Project Management.
- Strong and extensive (10+ years) experience in project / program management of SDLC based solutions integration and systems implementation
- Fintech technical knowledge in the domains of Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Wholesale banking, Treasury & Capital Markets, and Payments would be strongly preferred.
- Expert in integration management areas, tools, and best-practices.
- Strong understanding on operations and business delivery
- Confident to work in ambiguity/unstructured role.
- Technical and hands on but with a strategic vision
Our client is a strong supporter of diversity in work force.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.