Head of Presales – Payments and Core Banking, APMEA
ASIA PACIFIC MIDDLE EAST AFRICA PRE-SALES HEAD – SOLUTIONS MANAGEMENT – PAYMENTS AND CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS – TEAM LEADERSHIP – SINGAPORE OR AUSTRALIA – HIGH QUALITY TEAM – GLOBAL LEADER – TOP $$$
DEEP DEMONSTRATED TEAM LEADERSHIP and PRESALES EXPERIENCE IN PAYMENTS SOFTWARE AND / OR CORE BANKING ARE MANDATORY – APMEA MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Head of Presales for Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa will be part of a global and regional teams of industry focused consultants and manage a team of 30 members with 5 to 6 direct reports which will work across our client’s customer and prospect base to leverage the capabilities of Our Client and its partners to deliver transformational business outcomes to their customers in APMEA.
You are expected to have a deep understanding of the business processes of financial institutions and be able to position the value of Our Client’s Payments (both Retail and Enterprise Payments) and Core Banking offerings (software and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, marketing, solutions management, and services teams to be successful.
Our client, your new company, will rely on your technical know-how and ability to take customers on a journey by delivering impactful product demos, POCs, or compelling storytelling backed up by in-depth knowledge of Payments and Core Banking solutions.
Sales engagement – critical to sales success, is often a key differentiator in winning deals combining technical market knowledge with customer influencing skills. Key advisor/leader of strategic deals. Positions combined Our Client products as differentiated proposition.
Go to Market (GTM) campaigns – creates regional specific campaigns and tailors global campaigns. Drives value proposition & execution.
Demonstrations – internal trainer in Our Client demo approach. Evangelistic across Our Client for using the approach.
Situational analysis – used as a key point of reference by product management and by sales leaders in understanding market trends and product requirements.
Competitive positioning – creates new competitive strategies and leads their adoption across the organization.
Solution positioning – able to position alternative approaches to customer using alternative approaches/3rd party solutions which enable Our Client IP to be installed/extended.
Experience & knowledge
- Deep experience and knowledge 0f Payment Solutions (Retail Payments experience strongly preferred) and Complex Banking Software
- APMEA Complex Banking Solutions Sales/presales experience (at minimum APAC)
- 20+ years’ proven experience with business knowledge in the banking space will be a minimum, ideally the candidate would have a mix of direct business exposure within a financial institution and experience either in a consultancy, or technology vendor positioning and selling solutions to those institutions.
- Deep knowledge of best practice in banking and payment processes.
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology-based solutions which can drive real business value.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- A true Team Leader who can lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in the region and at a global level for Our Client in the Financial Services sector. Consequently, Regional Head of Presales will also be expected to take a leading role in the development of our propositions for the region and globally and work closely with Other Teams to help with road maps and value proposition development.
Exclusive to ANKH. All applications are treated in strict confidence. Detailed CVs attached will be welcome. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.