Head of Testing – Complex Banking Solutions in Manila
INNOVATIVE TESTING IN COMPLEX BANKING SOLUTIONS
Global leader – Future of Banking – Comprehensive, widest range of Banking Software – Employer of choice – Fun & High-Quality people to work with – Excellent Financial Compensation
The Head of Testing – Banking Solutions will own, manage, drive Test Services/Operations and will be conversant with SDLC methodologies, testing tools and techniques. A key contributor in both strategic and operational decision-making and have regular engagement with Senior Executives.
The Head of Testing, a horizontal leader, reporting into VP, Head of Global Delivery, will lead our client’s innovative practice of running full testing including UAT, starting at Design stage.
The Head of Testing will demonstrate extensive experience as a Testing Subject Matter Expert/Leader with the ability to manage large teams and understands the intricacies of testing gained through various testing methodologies. (S)he will be responsible for a team of around 25-30 highly skilled testing work force and will be instrumental in further growing this team.
- Defines test strategies for global change, leads and directs change implementations. Own and standardize test strategy patterns to ensure various programmes are aligned.
- Design, build, and test critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tiered business applications.
- Lead and support continuous process improvement to achieve productivity and efficiency objectives.
- Test Driven Design – Align the mindset of the testers upfront interlocked with the customer requirement and providing a central test matrix from the start.
- Ensure strong basis through various automated test suites covering base scenarios, sanity check/test, and change management.
- Update and implement appropriate test governance, best practices, develop global plans, lead through collaboration cross-functional departments.
- Ensure that testing adheres to the company’s global standards; suggest best practices across the SDLC/STLC and assist in implementing them along with standards.
- Manage project risks to ensure quality and mitigate impacts to deliverables.
- Manage relationships with all key business and IT stakeholders.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 15-20 years of professional experience in Enterprise FinTech with Banking Solutions across all stages of testing, including system performance, system integration, system accessibility, compatibility, and security testing.
- 4 to 5 years (managed customer relationships) of experience as Sr. Programme Manager/Director in manual and automated testing environment.
- Fintech technical knowledge at least in some of the domains of Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Wholesale banking, Treasury & Capital Markets, Lending, Loan Origination, Risk and Payments would be strongly preferred.
- Experience in Automated Test Tools (Selenium, Visual Studio Ultimate, etc…) and strong knowledge in Testing Frameworks such as Orchestration, Object Recording, Scripting and Functionalization, Externalized Data, Non-functional – Performance Testing/Security Testing, etc.
- Experience working across Matrix and Direct environments with very large teams. Proven leadership in people management, mentoring and helping career advancement across teams and empowering teams with constantly raising the bar.
- Proven track record of engineering excellence and improving organization efficiency.
- Ability to guide, lead and influence leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Aptitude for planning strategic direction, innovation and problem solving.
- Experienced in building and growing state of the art Testing Teams.
Our client is a strong supporter of diversity in work force.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.