Investment Accounting – IBOR
Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development, initially full time for 3 months and then regularly – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
- Develop detailed specification on processing chain, validate with client/onsite consultant.
- Configure IT Solutions utilizing knowledge of Exchanges (equities and bonds, derivative, corporate actions, reconciliations, settlements, swift messages)
- Develop and support onsite consultant and customer in preparing specification of trade processing/back office requirements.
- Assess current state of product to discover additional needs.
- Collaborate according to the project framework including timelines, quality plans, progress reporting, risk and issue identification and communication.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry which 3 to 4 years of experience in Trade Processing – Back Office (IBOR).
- Experience in processes of Collateral Management, Trade Affirmation/Confirmation, Corporate Actions, Settlement (SWIFT), Reconciliation
- Good understanding of international accounting principles, accounting standards IFRS or US GAAP
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy, Finance, or other related studies.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experience in a Support Role in Financial Institution an advantage.
- IT Business Analysis Experience (Data Analytics, Requirements Gathering, Process Analysis, Reports Generation)
- Excel VBA knowledge and experience
- CPA (certified public accountant)
- SQL and Database knowledge and experience
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.