Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development, initially full time for 3 months and then regularly – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
- Develop configuration within our client’s system DWH module and with report-writing tools such as Crystal Report.
- Address data-related problems regarding systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration
- Support onsite consultant and customer in preparing specification of system integration requirements.
- Develop detailed specification based on our client’s Data Model and validate with client/onsite consultant.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Collaborate according to the project framework including timelines, quality plans, progress reporting, risk and issue identification and communication.
- 4 years of professional experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry which 2-3 years of experience in Investment / Banking Reporting Processes.
- Knowledge and experience in report-writing tools such as SAP Crystal Report, SAP Business Object, MS SSIS, Tableau, other Reporting tools.
- Strong SQL/Database knowledge and experience.
- Experienced in Data Analytics with report generation background.
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Science or Business/Finance.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experience in a Support Role in Financial Institution an advantage.
- IT Business Analysis Experience (Data Analytics, Requirements Gathering, Process Analysis, Reports Generation)
- System Testing / Configuration / Documentation Knowledge and Experience
- Experience and knowledge in Programming Language such as PLSQL, XML, XLST.
- Excel VBA knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.