Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development, initially full time for 3 months and then regularly – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
- The Data Integration / System Integration Consultant is tasked with the implementation and management of mappings, business rules and standards globally.
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation, including business analysis, system design and configuration, data conversion, integration, testing and training.
- Participate in client remote support and work sometimes directly communicating with clients mainly on configuration and business flows activity.
- Support onsite consultant and customer in preparing specification of system integration requirements.
- Develop detailed specification based on our client’s Data Model and validate with client/onsite consultant.
- Mapping data values from various systems to our client’s standard values.
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Science or Business/Finance.
- 4-8 years of professional experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry which 2-3 years of experience in Finance Processes minimum
- Financial IT Systems Implementation or Support experience
- Strong SQL/Database knowledge and experience
- IT Business Analysis Experience (Data Analytics, Requirements Gathering, Process Analysis, Reports Generation)
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science/Information Technology
- IT Banking Software experience (Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, etc…)
- System Testing / Configuration / Documentation Knowledge and Experience
- Experience and knowledge in Programming Language such as PLSQL, XML, XLST.
- Excel VBA knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.