Lead Solution Architect – Deals and Pre-Sales – Singapore
Next Gen Cloud Native Banking Solutions
World Leading FinTech
Core Banking and Cloud Solutions – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL REMUNERATION TO MATCH
IF YOU ARE A TRUE BANKING SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT WITH COMMERCIAL SKILLS AND SALES THINKING IN BANKING SOLUTIONS and SERVICES IN CLOUD WITH a HUNGER FOR A BRAND NEWLY DEVELOPED FUTURISTIC CLOUD NATIVE MODERN BANKING SYSTEM, OUR GLOBAL LEADING FINTECH CLIENT IS YOUR NEW SECURED FUTURE
The Lead Solution Deals Architect, a highly respected and senior role within our Global Leading Client well respected in Banking Solutions and Managed Services reporting to the Head of Banking Solutions APAC for high end client executives will be the trusted Solutions and Delivery Advisor through the pre-sales engagement for High Value Services to achieve their most challenging business and organizational goals while leveraging value from their current and future investments. This work will focus on Customer Outcomes and ensuring clarity of approach during Pre-Sales phases and Post Sale follow through to ensure delivered outcomes and continuous engagement specifically across our clients newly revamped (re developed from green) NEXT GEN Cloud Native Modern Banking System
- On-going familiarity with current, emerging technologies and enabling key success factors for cloud transformation
- Understanding the internal and external customers’ needs and developing roadmaps that result in an increase in realized value from our clients’ current systems and solution design environment.
- Use a consultative sales approach to support development of account plans and identify specific needs for each bank.
- Develop and manage complex solution requirements, turning business objectives into outcomes and able to articulate the C-level down through leading IT and operational stakeholders the value and differentiation of our client’s portfolio proposition.
- Build and maintain customer success through active account engagement, creating and maintaining relationships with the key technical and operations principals in our client’s key accounts.
- Supporting portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives.
- Providing stakeholders with a direction and decision-making framework for integration of products portfolio.
- Become a trusted advisor and operate as a primary point of contact of our client for strategic accounts and change programs
- Articulating alternatives in terms of cost, benefits and risks where multiple solutions exist
- Coordinating product roadmap with Product Management and Development teams
- Providing product sizing information that will help position the solutions as the best fit to the business requirements of our prospective customers
- Creating and Reviewing RFI/RFP proposals made to customers in order to improve the value proposition and demonstration scenarios
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 15-20 years’ experience of which minimum 10 years in solution architecture /consulting working with complex projects, environments in a multi-supplier and in-house set-up gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firms in the banking and financial industry.
- Experience in leading solutions consulting and value definition including addressing scope ambiguity early in sales workshops.
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery experienced in organizations such as Thought Machine, SAP (SAP Financial Services), Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, CapGemini, Cognizant, Oracle (OFS), SilverLake, SimCorp, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, FIS, FiServe, TCS, Murex, EdgeVerve or CSC / DXC and similar in APAC markets
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Good presentation skills, ability to express complex technical and business topics in English
- Track record of a software vendor pre-sales consultant is a plus but at minimum experience working with pre-sales
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- Ideally worked both on the client side and on the supplier side with an understanding and ability to recognize competing requirements.
- Experienced and energetic
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.