PRINCIPAL SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT / CONSULTANT – BANKING/FSI SOLUTIONS – PRESTIGIOUS GLOBAL GIANT – BANKING SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE – PAYMENT SOLUTIONS – OUTSOURCING – RESPECTED CAREER ROLE WITH THE LEADING BANKING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER – SINGAPORE OR KEY LOCATIONS IN ASIA – URGENT REQUIREMENT – TOP EMPLOYER – EXCELLENT SALARY
Principal Solutions Consultant / Architect works with various teams (sales, marketing, product management, global delivery, customer support) to ensure that all pre-sales activities are executed to the highest possible standards and ensure that all proposals provide a compelling value proposition and truly meet the customer’s needs. S(He) should have a wide range of both business & technical skills and competencies, are highly motivated and drive best practice approach to all pre-sales activities, client facing demos, customer workshops and RFI and RFP management processes.
The Principal Solutions Consultant / Architect will be the trusted advisor to customers on Payments and Core Banking Solutions, presenting and delivering the business value solutions, proposals, conducting Proof-of-Concept to showcase its technical feasibility, proposing the solution and overseeing the selection of technologies.
- Familiarity with current, emerging technologies and enabling key success factors for cloud transformation
- Researching market trends and applying them to the appropriate region and product area
- Giving recommendations on how we can better position our solutions with focus on technology and architecture advancements
- Articulating alternatives in terms of cost, benefits and risks where multiple solutions exist
- Collaborating with different groups to ensure readiness of different solution interfaces
- Coordinating product roadmap with Product Management and Development teams
- Providing product sizing information that will position our solution as the best fit to the business requirements of our prospective customers
- Creating and Reviewing RFI/RFP proposals made to customers in order to improve the value proposition and demonstration scenarios
- Assisting in establishing and developing third party and partners relationships
- Recommending and documenting new processes that will result in cost reduction
Minimum Mandatory Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Deep experience and knowledge of Enterprise Payment Solutions and Multi-Channel Banking Software
- At least 10-15 years of professional experience in Enterprise FinTech with Banking Solutions (Complex Banking Software)
- Deep knowledge of best practice in banking and payment processes.
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology based solutions which can drive real business value.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Good presentation skills, ability to express complex technical and business topics in English
- Track record of a software vendor pre-sales consultant is a plus but at minimum experience working with pre-sales
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.