Managing Director / Country Manager, Sales – Banking/FSI Solutions – PRESTIGIOUS GLOBAL GIANT – BANKING SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE – PAYMENT SOLUTIONS – OUTSOURCING – RESPECTED CAREER ROLE WITH THE LEADING BANKING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER – BANGKOK BASED – URGENT REQUIREMENT – TOP EMPLOYER – EXCELLENT SALARY
EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH * CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH
ALSO NEED SENIOR SALES MANAGER FSI – BANGKOK
Leading FSI Solutions and Outsourcing Provider – ASIA and P&L OWNERSHIP –WORLD LEADING BANKING SOLUTIONS – BEST OF BANKING AND IT – ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
Only those with demonstrated THAI director level relevant Banking Solutions sales, business development and relationship management experience and C level banking and government contacts in Thailand will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Managing Director / Country Manager, Sales- Banking/FSI Solutions is a country ownership role with full P&L responsibility. Based in Bangkok their regional head office for operations and having direct ownership of the Thai market, your main focus will be growing the business whilst improving effectiveness and client delivery. It is expected that the successful candidate will be a well-respected and excellently networked professional in Thai / Asian Financial Industry and Banking circles at C levels with government contacts and will have demonstrated experience of generating financial software solution sales in excess of tens of millions of $ AND having managed large P&L consisting of sales of IT Software, solution services delivery, consulting and off shore management in an executive leadership capacity.
- Profit and loss responsibility in Thailand
- Add on business with existing customers in Thailand
- Enhance our client’s position in Thailand and ASEAN and further build up market value
- Support cross boarder deals from other regions
- Support global account deals
- Contribute to company’s overall growth
- Staff and direct teams; providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with our client’s vision and strategic objectives.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in their respective area
- Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the individuals
- Excellent knowledge of structured sales cycles and processes as well as structured Project Management, Consulting and IT Services Delivery
- Experienced in working in a globally matrixed organization with detailed regional and corporate reporting
Managing Director, Sales- Banking/FSI Solutions will ideally suit a partner or senior level director from the IT (applications) Financial Services business units of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, E&Y, PWC, BCG, McKinsey or Asia Director level from solution providers such as ACI, Avaloq, ERI Bancaire, FIS Global, Simcorp, Fiserv, MISYS, TCS, OFS, China Computer Systems or similar. Senior professionals with relevant service and solution provider experience from other Financial Services /Tier 1 Banks are also encouraged to apply.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Credible executive network in Thailand within Banking Community and Governments
- Demonstrated long track record of managing at Executive Board level
- A respected name in the international banking community
- P&L Management and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of banking processes and operations
- Experienced in managing software and services businesses
- Experienced in channels and partners management
- Experienced in building winning teams
- Demonstrated track record in developing new markets and growing existing ones
- Deep knowledge within financial markets specific focus on Payment Solutions, Core Banking and Outsourcing
- Good technical and IT know how
- Fluent English a must, close to native fluency in Thai language strongly preferred
- Demonstrated Track record in Sales and Account Management; Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Quality focused while not losing sight of bottom line
- Track record developing and managing successful teams
- Experienced in planning, developing and executing campaigns or programs in Banking Solutions
- Demonstrated matrixed IT Banking consulting and services teams management and growth
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Confidentiality requires minimum information being revealed. Company will be discussed during interviews with successful applicants only following the execution of an NDA
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Successful referrals are eligible for a USD 1000 bonus at end of warranty period.