Principal Pre-sales Consultant / Principal Solutions Consultant / Sales Architect – Retail, Cards, and Cash Payments Solutions
Sydney or Melbourne, Australia – Retail Payments & FSI Principal Presales Consultant for the top FINTECH of the world – prestigious company – Excellent Financial Remuneration and Bonus Structure – EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH
The Principal Pre-sales Consultant for Retail Payments will be responsible in discovering requirements and identifying product functionality by utilizing product, technical, and industry knowledge to develop and recommend comprehensive solutions for banking clients. This includes covering all pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
(S)He will work collaboratively at a high level with internal and external customers in Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s RETAIL, CARDS, AND CASH PAYMENT product offerings through product demonstrations with prospective and current customers on functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements, and best practices.
- Understanding the customers’ needs and developing roadmaps that result in an increase in realized value from its current systems and solution design environment.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations; present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
- Stay current with Retail, Cards, and Cash Payment market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
- Providing stakeholders with a direction and decision-making framework for Retail Payments Software.
- Supporting sales team with RFP/Tender responses and proposal
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Pre-sales and sales focused Retail, Cards, and Cash Payments
- 12-15 years’ experience of which minimum 8 years in retail payments and consulting and/or payments pre-sales gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firm in the banking and financial industry.
- Experience in a Pre-Sales customer facing role, dealing with C-level stakeholders, having strong project management skills within the payment industry and knowledge of different products and services within retail payments.
- Mandatory experience in the banking software/financial services industry with strong technical and business knowledge on Retail, Cards, & Payments, Cash Payments, Switches and/or low value/ACH payments
- Strong understanding on banking and financial industry’s operations and business delivery.
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery in SAP (SAP Financial Services), Oracle (OFS), ACI, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, FundTech, Clear2Pay, FiServ, TCS, EdgeVerve, Accenture, Deloitte, CapGemini, OFS, Wirecard, Vocalink or CSC / DXC in the Australian market.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. DETAILED CVs ATTACHED ARE REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED. YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS ASSURED AND RESPECTED,