APAC (Asia Pacific) PRE-SALES HEAD -SOLUTIONS MANAGEMENT – ENTERPRISE PAYMENTS – TEAM LEADERSHIP – SINGAPORE OR KUALA LUMPUR OR BANGKOK BASED – HIGH QUALITY TEAM – GLOBAL LEADER – TOP $$$
DEEP DEMONSTRATED TEAM LEADERSHIP and PRESALES EXPERIENCE IN ENTERPRISE (WHOLE SALE, HIGH VALUE) PAYMENT SOFTWARE IS MANDATORY – APAC MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Enterprise Payments (mandatory) – Multi Channel Banking / Front End Knowledge and Sales / Pre Sales Experience Highly Respected
APAC Head of Presales will be part of a global and regional teams of industry focused consultants and manage a team of 6-7 Senior Pre Sales Consultants which will work across our Client’s customer and prospect base to leverage the capabilities of Our Client and its partners to deliver transformational business outcomes to their customers in APAC.
To do this you are expected to have a deep understanding of the business processes of financial institutions and be able to position the value of Our Client’s Enterprise Payments offerings (product and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, marketing, solutions management and services teams to be successful.
Our client, your new company, will rely on your technical know-how and ability to take customers on a journey by delivering impactful product demos, POCs, or compelling storytelling backed up by deep payments.
Sales strategy – is able to x-sell Our Client Products to the customer. Provide training and enhances sales process. Active player in RFP, RFI and Tenders
Sales engagement – critical to sales success, is often a key differentiator in winning deals combining technical market knowledge with customer influencing skills. Key advisor/leader of strategic deals. Positions combined Our Client products as differentiated proposition.
Go to Market (GTM) campaigns – creates regional specific campaigns and tailors global campaigns. Drives value proposition & execution.
Communication & interpersonal skills – take leadership on challenging customer and internal interactions. Able to achieve Our Client goals in these situations. Confident across all levels (C-suite to user)
Demonstrations – internal trainer in Our Client demo approach. Evangelistic across Our Client for using the approach.
Situational analysis – used as a key point of reference by product management and by sales leaders in understanding market trends and product requirements.
Competitive positioning – creates new competitive strategies and leads their adoption across the organisation.
Solution positioning – able to position alternative approaches to customer using alternative approaches/3rd party solutions which enable Our Client IP to be installed/extended.
Time to value – able to push back and restrict customer customisation approaches and manage the requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience in one or more of the following are welcome: FiServ, ACI, WireCard, NCR/Allaria, FundTech/NNH, Clear2Pay, FIS, ACI, Dovetail, iFlex, Temenos, , FNZ, BaANCS, Flexcube, Oracle, IBM Payments Platform, SAP etc..
Experience & knowledge
- Deep experience and knowledge of Enterprise Payment Solutions and Multi-Channel Banking Software
- APAC Banking Sales/presales experience
- Upwards of 15 years’ experience. Extensive business knowledge in the banking space will be a minimum, ideally the candidate would have a mix of direct business exposure within a financial institution and experience either in a consultancy, or technology vendor positioning and selling solutions to those institutions.
- Deep knowledge of best practice in banking and payment processes.
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology based solutions which can drive real business value.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- A true Team Leader who can lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in the region and at a global level for Our Client in the Financial Services sector. Consequently Regional Head of Presales will also be expected to take a leading role in the development of our propositions for the region and globally and work closely with Other Teams to help with road maps and value proposition development.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Presales Specialist
- Proven pre sales team development and management experience
The following are the competencies required for the role:
- Sales skills
- Product positioning
- Opportunity pursuit
- Domain & market knowledge
Keywords: Payment software, Enterprise Presales, Pre-sales, Banking, Channels, front end, NCR/Allaria, FundTech/NNH, Clear2Pay, FIS, ACI, iFlex, Flexcube, Infosys, FiServ, Temenos, Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, IBM Payments and similar.
Exclusive to ANKH. All applications are treated in strict confidence. Detailed CVs attached will be welcome. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.