Regional Head of Sales APAC – Core Banking and Wealth Management Solutions
Base Location: Singapore
Our client is a Swiss HQ global company, specialising in the design, development, implementation, and support of an integrated, real-time banking software solutions.
They are well established in many of the major financial centres of Europe, and have offices in Geneva, London, Lugano, Luxembourg, Paris, Singapore and Zurich. They are the market leader in the provision of banking and asset/wealth management software in many countries, with a clear lead in Luxembourg, Monaco and Switzerland. Their solution is running hundreds of banks and financial institutions spread over more than 60 countries around the World.
ANKH is retained to conduct a confidential and exclusive search for a top-quality sales and business development executive focused on General Management and Directorship of Asia Pacific operations based in Singapore.
You will open doors, sell services, maintain C level relationships with top banks, help our client promote and sell the software of their partners thereby generating services opportunities revenue for your new organization, ensure that services delivered match or exceed the existing excellent quality delivery reputation of our client, make sure offshore and global head-quarters teams are well linked with the rest of services.
Our client needs somebody who will get in through the window if the door is closed and if the window is closed, who will parachute down the chimney.”
Regional Head of Sales – APAC for Core Banking and Wealth Management Solution will have responsibility for management, effective utilization, development, mentoring of over 50 high quality, well experienced professional services staff consisting of sales teams, project directors/managers, managers, architects, consultants, operations, and support staff.
This will ideally suit a partner or senior level director from the IT (applications) Financial Services parts of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, E&Y, PWC or similar.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- 15-25 years of professional experience gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firms in the banking and financial industry.
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling large scale transformation programmes of work around software products into the banking sector (Services).
- Deep understanding of the banking industry framework.
- Experienced individual will be capable of supporting a multi-level sales strategy by working as a part of the team and driving the process.
- A consummate sales professional with the intellectual ability to engage with clients’ business and develop and improve upon the company’s sales processes.
- Excellent experience in managing consulting and delivery teams focused on client satisfaction and profit growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team; an Asian language proficiency will be plus.
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology services or Big 4 Consulting Services company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative and value based selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
- Credible executive network within Asia Banking Community and Governments
- Demonstrated long track record of managing at Executive Board level
- A respected name in the international banking community and services and consulting
- Quality focused while not losing sight of bottom line
- Demonstrated long term service with past employers a must
- Entrepreneurial mind set and skills a must to fit in with the existing Executive team
Confidentiality requires minimum information being revealed. Company will be discussed during interviews with successful applicants only following the execution of an NDA. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.