REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – INSURANCE SOLUTIONS – TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION TO ATTRACT THE BEST
Regional Sales Manager (Insurance Solutions)
Regional Sales Manager – Insurance Solutions, works as an Individual Contributor and will generate new business sales to Insurance Industry in Southeast Asia whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in the region by growing and developing the business.
(S)he will drive sales engagement with Insurance organization around Insurance solutions. A key position in the organization and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
Senior Sales Executive typically comes from a reputable background of large financial services solution providers such as SAS, Wolters Kluwer, Willis Towers Watson, Algo Software Solutions, FIS, RNA Analytics but could also be principals, senior managers, and directors from the Financial Services arms of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, CapGemini, PWC, IBM, Infosys and similar.
- Achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell Insurance Solutions.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Insurance and Financial Services customer base in Southeast Asia.
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter, Farmer, and Closer
- 8+ years of experience in sales or business development or key accounts; proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in Insurance and Financial services sectors.
- Strong business knowledge on Insurance solutions & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites – 20% to 30%.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.