Sales Specialist – Payment Solutions – JOHANNESBURG
OPEN SALARY FOR THE RIGHT BEST CANDIDATE for Sales Specialist – PAYMENTS SOLUTIONS (Retail and Enterprise Payments) SALES and GROWTH role for the Africa Region.
Sales Specialist – Payment Solutions. Top FSI solution provider in MEA. Wide range of integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. Our client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach, they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography.
Their payments solution is without doubt the best in the world. Your clients will want to have it.
Our client’s products are almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it in whole Africa.
The Sales Specialist – Payment Solutions is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sales Director – Africa and will generate new business/logos in the assigned region including maintaining existing client relationships across PAYMENT SOLUTIONS. Your core focus would be to sell our client’s solutions to the Banks and Financial Institutions.
Our client is looking for senior sales professionals who are comfortable working with a solution sales approach.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Sales Specialist – Payment Solutions are, but not limited to, the following:
· You will be involved principally in New Business development, managing all aspects including senior level client relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
· You, as an SS in Retail and/or Enterprise Payment Solutions will be expected to work with a Challenger and Consultative Sales approach, developing business relationships with decision influencing senior executives, discussing their objectives, pains and needs in a manner that is informed by credible knowledge of the payments industry.
· You will work closely with other sales, pre-sales, business development and technical professionals who will support you in this role.
· You may be required to take on some account management responsibilities.
· You will work closely with the Presales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for prospective clients.
· You will need to execute on Go-To-Market strategy for the development of pipeline.
· You will manage complex sales campaigns through the entire sales campaign from inception to closure.
· You will analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
· You will travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
· You will accurately forecast future business.
· You have a minimum of 10 years of Complex Banking Solutions Sales Experience mainly in Africa, with a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts.
· You have a strong understanding of Financial Services specifically relating to Payments & Payments Processing across High-Value Payments, Volume Payments, Immediate Payments in the African market.
· You have a demonstrable understanding of the Payments Ecosystem in the Africa.
· You have proven experience in selling Cloud-based solutions, either as PaaS or SaaS or Managed Services.
· You have proven experience in working with an extended cross line of business team such as Pre-Sales and Professional Services in progressing sales campaigns.
· You are able to demonstrate C-Level Relationships across the Top Tier of the Financial Services Sector.
· The role will be based out of Johannesburg, South Africa and must be willing to travel (post pandemy)
· You are fluent in English.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions / solutions of ACI, FiServ, FIS, Volante, Finastra, IGBT, Infosys, Temenos and Oracle are especially welcome to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration