Senior Account Manager – Payments, Banking Solutions & Capital Markets ANZ, Sydney
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
OPEN SALARY FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE for Senior Account Manager – Payments / Switching Systems, and/or Banking Solutions, and/or Capital Markets – GROWTH role for the Australia and NZ Region
The Senior Account Manager will have a wide range of integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. Our client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach, they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography.
Our Global FinTech Leader client’s products are almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it in primarily Australia and the rest of NZ Region.
The Senior Account Manager is an individual contributor role owning, account management, change controls and new deals on existing accounts of 20+ major BFSI clients across Payments Banking (Core Banking) & Capital Markets (Treasury and Analytics) SOLUTIONS.
- Own account management, change controls and new deals on existing accounts of 20+ major BFSI clients across Payments Banking (Core Banking) & Capital Markets (Treasury and Analytics) SOLUTIONS
- Grow revenue through the identification of add-on and up-sale opportunities within existing client base and retain revenue though the successful execution of signature-based renewals.
- Strengthen the client engagement maintaining regular contact with existing clients, building a trusted relationship and valued partnership.
- Enhance the client experience championing the client’s needs and acting as a point of escalation.
- Work closely with the Presales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for existing clients.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate, and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Maintain regular engagement with existing clients within your individual book of business building trusted relationships and partnerships.
- Be responsible for the renewal of client contracts and protecting forecasted revenue.
- Identify additional upsell and cross sell leads collaborating with the relevant sales executive.
- Ensure clients have a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering and determine present and future needs.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders acting as the client’s advocate.
- Maintain excellent understanding of your client’s business and needs.
- Act as a point of escalation to resolve outstanding issues and assist in timely delivery of the service.
- Minimum of 10 years of Payments and Capital Markets Solutions Sales (Software, Managed Services, SaaS, PaaS) with direct experience in ANZ Region and a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts and Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Strong understanding of Financial Services industry especially in Cards Payment, New Payment Platform (NPP), Payment Switches, Capital Markets – Treasury and Analytics.
- The ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Background in Sales, Account management, presales or professional services is preferred
- Proven experience in working with an extended cross line of business team such as Pre-Sales and Professional Services in progressing sales campaigns.
- Able to demonstrate C-Level Relationships across the Top Tier of the Financial Services Sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to balance client demands with internal constraints to maximize client satisfaction and engagement with FIS.
- Confidently able to build both internal and external relationships up to C-level.
- The role is based out of Sydney/ Australia as a preference but also can be based out of Melbourne/ Australia.
- You will need to travel to clients depending on pandemic conditions.
- You are fluent in English.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions / solutions of ASG, Fiserv, ACI, TCS, DXC, Cap Gemini, Accenture, Cognizant, Infosys, Temenos, FIS, Oracle / Flexcube, Infosys/Finacle, Finastra, SAP, Broadbridge, SS&C, ION Trading and Smartstream are especially welcome to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration