Senior Director – Lending Solution
Banking Software Global Delivery – Lending Solution & Loan Origination Subject Matter Expert
Global leader – Future of Banking – Comprehensive, widest range of Banking Software – Employer of choice – Fun & High-Quality people to work with – Excellent Financial Compensation – Diversity is encouraged throughout the organization
The Senior Director for Global Delivery – Lending Solutions / Banking Solutions will be a versatile strategic leader, accountable to the highest standards of client and employee success in software delivery operations. You will collaborate with multiple departments and operation locations in the Philippines and India to ensure seamless client on-boarding, committed delivery time frames, and develop sustainable and scalable processes.
Furthermore, s(he) will be the Lending Solutions/Loan Origination Subject Matter Expert (SME) to be the trusted technical advisor who determines business software needs and articulate value driven initiatives by defining and prioritizing the product requirements to lead the design, test cases, change requests, project scope, and testing across various strategic engagements.
- Lead client implementation projects from kick-off to go-live, planning, and managing resources in multiple locations to ensure that all projects exceed customer expectations.
- Ownership of all key performance parameters including delivery planning across projects to guarantee the optimal use of resources.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the software development teams based in India and Philippines.
- Drive process improvements that will lead to work efficiency, scalability, and reusability for delivery excellence.
- Identify, Manage, and Facilitate learning and career advancement opportunities for the members of the team.
- Introduce industry best practices in software development, project management methodologies, and delivery standards.
- Will be the Site leader for Global Delivery in Manila working with the Site Leadership team in Manila.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 15-20 years’ professional experience of which minimum 10 years in managing simultaneous complex banking software projects from Fintech companies or consultancy firm in the banking and financial industry.
- Proven track record of working within a global framework where teams are collaborating across different time zones.
- Strong understanding on operations and business delivery with hands-on experience in delivering projects on time and in budget.
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge on banking products with deep understanding of Lending Solution/Loan Origination.
- Experience in interfacing with CXO level clients in the Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery in SAP (SAP Financial Services), Oracle (OFS), SilverLake, Avaloq, SimCorp, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, FiServe, TCS, Murex, EdgeVerve or CSC / DXC in the APAC/EUROPE primary markets
- Our client is a strong supporter of diversity in work force.
Please apply directly with your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this page.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
Your confidentiality is assured.