Senior Engagement Manager – Banking Solutions in Singapore / Hong Kong
Proficiency in English and Mandarin Language (professional level required)
For Singapore: PR/Citizen required
COMPLEX BANKING SOLUTIONS PRE-SALES AND ENGAGEMENT MANAGEMENT
Global leader – Future of Banking – Comprehensive, widest range of Banking Software – Employer of choice – Fun & High-Quality people to work with – Excellent Financial Compensation
Senior Engagement Manager works with internal teams in sales, marketing, product management, global delivery, customer support to ensure that all pre-sales activities are executed to the highest possible standards and ensure that all proposals provide a compelling value proposition and truly meet the customer’s needs. The successful candidate possesses a wide range of both business & technical skills and competencies, are highly motivated and drive best practice approach to all pre-sales activities, client facing demos, customer workshops and RFI and RFP management processes.
The Senior Engagement Manager will drive the translation of winning strategies, growth initiatives and business objectives into smart, compelling, consistent, customer-focused documents and presentations, project managing activities through multiple cross LOB teams and escalating risk to regional directors and sales leadership where required.
The role requires you to lead external engagement and work collaboratively to be successful. You are expected to have a strong experience in the financial software industry, show a deep understanding of the business and buying processes of financial institutions.
As a Senior Engagement Manager, you will be expected to coordinate a virtual team, to create client specific value propositions and to synthesize and articulate our value proposition and main differentiators to senior business and technical stakeholders at customers, partners, and Fintech’s.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 15-20 years of professional experience in Enterprise FinTech with Banking Solutions (Complex Banking Software) sales, consulting, software implementation and managed services mandatory.
- Fintech business and technical knowledge in the domains of Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, and Wholesale banking would be strongly preferred.
- Language requirement: English and Mandarin (professional level required).
- For Singapore: PR/Citizen required.
- Successful track record of software vendor pre-sales consulting is required with extensive knowledge of working in a software vendor environment and understanding of product life cycle management.
- Ability to understand customer business drivers and the synergies with the proposed solution.
- Experience in selling cloud, Managed services or platform offerings.
- Cloud solution design and planning, migration, and integration knowledge.
- Program management experience and proven background of working in transformation projects in a field / sales function is desirable.
- Experience of working on commercially sensitive large-scale delivery projects with C level management visibility.
- Ability to guide, lead and influence leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel within the Asia Pacific region.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED and THOSE WHO DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.