SENIOR IT CONSULTANT – TECHNICAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Global Leader, Headquartered in Europe –Software Solutions Provider specialized in Customer Communication Management (CCM) with focus on the Financial Services Industry.
CCM, one of the fastest growing software solutions management tools nowadays, accounts for around 40% of global spending on new customer communication solutions. – Our CLIENT is by far an excellent opportunity for dynamic executives seeking to grow their career in a reputable, fast growing IT software solutions company in the Financial Industry. Working as an IT Consultant for our CLIENT will give you an exciting challenge within a creme de la creme team with high levels of motivation, support, variation and freedom to succeed and to drive professional development.
The Senior IT Consultant will be reporting to SVP Germany for Professional Services
The role of Senior IT Consultant consists of supporting the delivery of technical projects end-to-end, as well as acting in an advisory capacity to ensure the successful integration and adoption of our CLIENT’s software. It is an integration of the technical side, working also with the customer side.
Key activities would include:
- Scope, plan, lead and/or deliver on technical aspects of client projects with focus on integration and customization of our CLIENT’s software suite
- Determine client document generation and production needs and design appropriate software solutions to fulfill these needs
- Advise client teams on how to effectively apply, use and maintain our CLIENT’s software within their organizations
- Ensure sustainability of our CLIENT based solutions through effective knowledge transfer in the form of coaching and/or formal classroom training
- Travel may be necessary from time to time
To be successful in this role, a balanced mix of detailed technical skills and consulting competencies and behaviors are required.
- Ability to independently deliver on client site whilst managing key client relationships
- Strong analytical capabilities to identify client requirements
- Capable to work smartly under pressure and to make use the company’s assets to deliver effectively
- Proven ability to function within, or lead a team
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible to meet client needs and expectations
- Display high levels of motivation
- Willingness to provide guidance and advice to others to support individual development
Mandatory (must meet all 4 to be eligible)
- XML-processing (DOM, STAX, XPath, etc.)
- Middleware-components/interfaces (JMS, etc.)
- Analysis of existing code
- JAVA – Code/application analysis including debugging
- Transformations (XSLT, etc.)
- Application-Server (Tomcat, XML)
- Web-Services (REST, SOAP)
- DB-interfaces (e.g. Oracle)
- Interfaces to authentication-/authorization-components (LDAP, etc.)
- Capable in quickly getting familiarized with new technologies and how to apply them
Advantageous to have
- Knowledge of document composition and output formats such as AFP, XEP, PDF, PDF/A, PCL and PostScript
- Knowledge of standard enterprise IT processes such as development life-cycles
- Knowledge of current server hardware ranges and their application
The Senior IT Consultant should also have
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Software Integrator/IT Consultant.
- IT related University degree
- Work permits supported
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.