Senior Presales Consultant – Capital Market and Risk – Managed Services – TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION TO ATTRACT THE BEST
BASE LOCATION: Dubai/ Singapore / Hong Kong
The Senior Pre-sales Consultant for Capital Market and Risk will be responsible in discovering the technical requirements and identifying product functionality by utilizing product, technical, and industry knowledge to develop and recommend comprehensive solutions for Banking and Financial Services clients. This includes covering all pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
(S)He will work collaboratively at a high level with internal and external customers in Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s Capital Market and Collateral Solution offering through product demonstrations with prospective and current customers on functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements, and best practices.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy.
- The role’s coverage is Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa.
- Customers are mainly Tier-1 Banks.
- Develop detailed customer deployment and/or system integration plans.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations; present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of experience in presales and expert technical knowledge/SME in capital market business or technology area.
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization.
- Understanding of market risk, credit risk, pre and post trade operations.
- Experience in Risk, Treasury and Collateral Solutions.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Requires travel across Middle East and Africa (40%).
- English speaking is mandatory, Arabic speaking will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions of Finastra, Eurex, Calypso, Guawa and Imagine Solutions are especially welcome to apply.