Senior Presales role – Cloud Solutions – Managed Services – TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION TO ATTRACT THE BEST
BASE LOCATION: Sydney ONLY
The Senior Pre-sales Consultant for Cloud Solutions & Managed Services will be responsible in discovering the technical requirements and identifying product functionality by utilizing product, technical, and industry knowledge to develop and recommend comprehensive solutions for Banking and Financial Services clients. This includes covering all pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
(S)He will work collaboratively at a high level with internal and external customers in Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s Cloud Solutions / Managed Services offering through product demonstrations with prospective and current customers on functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements, and best practices.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy.
- Develop detailed customer deployment and/or system integration plans.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations; present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
- Stay current with Cloud Technology market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of experience in presales and expert technical knowledge/SME in Cloud Technologies (Azure or AWS) with application to BFSI
- Preferably with Capital Markets Solutions experience in providing Cloud Solutions and Managed Services.
- Ability to build understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Appreciation and understanding of software development lifecycle and technology.
- Work is performed in a general or home office environment; must be comfortable traveling to customers sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.