SENIOR SALES DIRECTOR / PRINCIPAL SALES CONSULTANT – BANKING SOLUTIONS
COUNTRY SALES DIRECTOR / INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR INDONESIA – WORLD’S BEST – TERRIFIC FINANCIAL COMPENSATION
BASE LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
Senior Sales and Business Development role – World leading Banking Solutions provider – State-Of-The-Art Payments and Core Banking Software – Attractive Salary –
INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLE
Senior Sales Director / Principal Sales Consultant for Payments and Corfe Banking Solutions and a leader in Regional Sales Team but clearly the most senior and knowledgeable consultant to C-Levels of Banks (CEO, CFO, CIO, EVP, SVP, Directors) works as an Individual Contributor to sales in Indonesia and will generate new business sales of banking solutions in Payment and Core Banking Solutions to FSI and Banking clients in Indonesia whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in Indonesia by growing and developing the business.
A key position in the Regional APAC sales team and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
Ideally your functional domain in order of preference is sales in one or a combination of:
- Core Banking
- FSI Complex Banking Software Sales
- Hardware / infrastructure sales to banks
You report direct to MD of APAC in Payments and Core Banking based in Singapore
Ideally your back ground has included high level consultative sales / subject matter consultation in Indonesia in one or more of these companies: Accenture, Deloitte, CapGemini, Temenos, Finastra, FIS, FiServe, ACI, Silverlake, HP, Cisco, Oracle and similar
- Establish, maintain and own relationships with C-Levels of Banks and Financial Institutions in Indonesia
- Sell through advising them with your SME on Banking Solutions
- Achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell the banking solutions and/or services.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Banking and Financial Services customer base in Indonesia.
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter and Closer
- 18 + years of experience in sales or business development; proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the Banking Solutions domain for Payments and Core Banking,
- Excellent network with Indonesia Banks C Levels
- Strong business knowledge on core/complex BANKING solutions & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
TAGS: COMPLEX BANKING SOLUTIONS, LICENSE SALES, DIGITAL BANKING, CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS, INDONESIA, JAKARTA, PAYMENTS, WEALTH MANAGEMENT, PRIVATE BANKING, BANKING SOFTWARE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES