Senior Sales Executive Hong Kong/ Software Solutions and Services
Hong Kong/ China Based ID: SSE211002HKG
Software Solutions and Services SALES, GROWTH role
EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH
MANDATORY for Senior Sales Executive – Hong Kong : Demonstrated banking solution based professional services and solutions (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Managed Services for Core Banking & Channels) selling experience to FSI in Hong Kong and consider yourself a “hunter”.
SCOPE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Senior Sales Executive – Hong Kong position and the company, our global client at the pinnacle of Fintechs worldwide is the utopia for you if you are a Banking & FSI Solution based Sales Professional who would like:
- A product range to sell softwares and services for which is probably the biggest of FSI solutions in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- A career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific Lead who is well known to unconditionally support his teams
WILL FIT TYPICALLY A BIG 4 or FSI COMPLEX BANKING SOLUTIONS OR SERVICES / DELIVERY INCLUDING COMPLEX BANKING APPLICATIONS IT SENIOR SERVICES SALES EXECUTIVE / SPECIALIST WITH BANKING SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
Working with our client’s ecosystem, the account management and software sales team, you are part of the Global Services (GS) sales team whose remit is to drive the adoption of or client’s software by articulating the value that their services can offer their customers.
As the Senior Sales Executive – Hong Kong you will be responsible for the meeting quota i.e. your territory bookings target for software and services, successfully achieving the targeted number of “upgrades” across the region Critical to achieving that will be understanding, positioning and tailoring the value proposition that our client and their ecosystem brings to their clients. You will be expected to act as the voice of the customer in helping to define and refine their propositions.
The Job Description/Responsibilities
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify and develop key accounts to target for transformation, with the goal of closing multi-million dollar opportunities.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Engaging with key ecosystem partners to develop and close business.
- Manage the forecasting process related to deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
- Identify repeatable service solution areas, build pipeline and run sales campaigns
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Partner with inside sales team for programmatic lead generation.
- Move opportunities along the sales process, applying diligence to value creation and close plans.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced in and/or knowledge of Core Banking and Channels.
- Proven track record in services sales, meeting targets and developing client relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity.
- Experience of delivering or selling complex multi-year projects ideally in a financial services environment.
- Comfortable with the full range of selling, managing and delivering under pressure
- Strong communication skills and customer facing experience at all levels including the C level
- A deep understanding of the business drivers affecting the target customer base.
- Experience of positioning managed hosted and cloud based propositions would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- A self-starter, who is able to operate successfully in this dynamic and fast-moving corporate environment without the support of an extensive bureaucratic support system.
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling large scale transformation programmes of work around software products into the banking sector (Services).
- Deep understanding of the banking industry framework.
- Experienced individual will be capable of supporting a multi-level sales strategy by working as a part of the team and driving the process.
- A consummate sales professional with the intellectual ability to engage with clients’ business and develop and improve upon the company’s sales processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology services company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative and value based selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
Banking Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, MISYS, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, OFS, Oracle, BaNCS, Inlaks, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Finastra, Cognizant,Axiom, Infosys, ITSL, Jetlink, BlueSpace, NDILE,ECB , Systec, Audax, Interswitch
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.